+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Exchange Rate INR To CAD

iamarjunchandra

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Category........
Hello friends,

Planning to file my visa asap. But a little bit confused about the bank which I should approach for the wire transfer to scotia bank and my college. Is there any way to know the foreign exchange rate of various banks online without visiting their branches? Which bank gives the most competitive rate? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

aryansood89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019
Hello friends,

Planning to file my visa asap. But a little bit confused about the bank which I should approach for the wire transfer to scotia bank and my college. Is there any way to know the foreign exchange rate of various banks online without visiting their branches? Which bank gives the most competitive rate? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
I advise you to go for CIBC bank as it is much more fast ...DM me for details also check if you can transfer funds via flywire as they offer to transfer funds via RTGS In inr...
P.s use my email aryansood89@gmail.com for 25 cad referral bonus..

Last edited:

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Hello friends,

Thank you
For college go with flywire easy process and payment trackable also received notification once they received your fund and fund transfer to college

For GIC go with CIBC Bank very easy process and will receive GIC certificate in 3 days (i received in 48 hours). Plus you will get $25 bonus.
Check your personal message for whole process........