+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forecast on when "Outlanders" will be issued PPR

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here
What is the difference may I know? Why are some assigned an analyst while others an agent? An agent will analyze your application too, right?

morningblue

Sep 28, 2018
Dear All,
Travel restrictions have been extended till Feb 2021 coz of COVID. In case someone takes the COVID vaccination and report to IRCC, will it help. Currently, I have taken the first dose and due to take the second one by the first week of Feb. I am planning to send a webform regarding this matter.
It's been 26 months for me.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Dear All,
Travel restrictions have been extended till Feb 2021 coz of COVID. In case someone takes the COVID vaccination and report to IRCC, will it help. Currently, I have taken the first dose and due to take the second one by the first week of Feb. I am planning to send a webform regarding this matter.
It's been 26 months for me.
Any update on your case after that??

morningblue

Sep 28, 2018
Hi everyone its been a long time since I have been on this forum but with COVID almost under control, please advise what should I do next. Till date no progress what so ever with my applications its been almost 1000 plus days. Now days when I fill my webform, i am getting new info that IRCC has devoted all its resource towards Afghan crisis. I approached a Lawyer and that person persuaded me to file Writ of Mandamus. Whats are the steps and the processing time.