+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forecast on when "Outlanders" will be issued PPR

morningblue

Sep 28, 2018
My AOR is Nov 2018. In Feb and Mar 2020, got some quick updates from IRCC when I was requested to provide police verification and then again asked for Remedicals. Once medicals submitted, I passed in March 2020. Since then lockdown happened and everything has gone cold now. I have filled several web forms and am getting generic responses such as file under final review by the Visa officer. Not sure when I will see light at the end of the tunnel. getting desperate nowadays. Anyone with similar case

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello everyone!!!!!!!

I thought this moment would never become true! But yesterday I finally received the golden email!

It`s been a while!

AOR 5 SEPT 2018

FSW-Outland! (Brazil)

keep in mind: NEVER give up you!!
Congratulations. That's two years plus of waiting. They really tested your patience.

What was the reason for the delay if you don't mind me asking. (Besides covid-19 of course)

Reactions: Archavin89

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
My AOR is Nov 2018. In Feb and Mar 2020, got some quick updates from IRCC when I was requested to provide police verification and then again asked for Remedicals. Once medicals submitted, I passed in March 2020. Since then lockdown happened and everything has gone cold now. I have filled several web forms and am getting generic responses such as file under final review by the Visa officer. Not sure when I will see light at the end of the tunnel. getting desperate nowadays. Anyone with similar case
my case is similar. AOR Aug 2018. second medical expired in March 2020 and no updates since then. just got generic replies from Web form saying that "if we need anything from you we let you know and blah-blah'

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hey, do you have any news\updates since then? for me it sounds like a good sign!
Why is your wife doing another medical exam if she passed it on December 30, 2019 with you. Did hers expire? The medicals are valid for a year, unless IRCC knows there will be a delay and for this reason they asked for another medical!

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Why is your wife doing another medical exam if she passed it on December 30, 2019 with you. Did hers expire? The medicals are valid for a year, unless IRCC knows there will be a delay and for this reason they asked for another medical!
are you asking me about my case?

If so then if I am not mistaken the timeframe was the following:
1st check was done in July 2018 in for 2 adults + child but the wife without X ray as she was pregnant (1st medicine)
March 2019 full medicine for wife + medicine for newborn (I count it as 2nd medicine) - **
June 2019 request for medical update for 1 adult + 1 child (3rd medicine) - ***
in March 2020 medicine for wife and newborn (**) are expired and in June 2020 this *** medicine is expired
since March 2020 no any request to update medicine

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
are you asking me about my case?

If so then if I am not mistaken the timeframe was the following:
1st check was done in July 2018 in for 2 adults + child but the wife without X ray as she was pregnant (1st medicine)
March 2019 full medicine for wife + medicine for newborn (I count it as 2nd medicine) - **
June 2019 request for medical update for 1 adult + 1 child (3rd medicine) - ***
in March 2020 medicine for wife and newborn (**) are expired and in June 2020 this *** medicine is expired
since March 2020 no any request to update medicine
Yes, the reason they requested another exam is because she did not do the X-ray on the first. I get it now.

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
AOR May 2019 FSWO
Raised a web form last month indicating my eligibility, criminal and security has passed. But the agent did not answer my question regarding when my application might be finalised. I guess we can only wait until they resume issuing PPR for outlanders... :(
Hey mate, did u already receive PPR? Whats your visa office. Mine is NS Dec 7 2019 2019 and still nothing

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here