+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forecast on when "Outlanders" will be issued PPR

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
@caipsnotes @Armank90

I applied for GCMS notes as advised and got PPR yesterday! I know once I send my passport I'll still be waiting a while, but the peace of mind is nice to have. Thanks again!
Amazing! Congratulations

My AOR June 2019 from US- I so wish the some magic happens with Montreal VO, I’ve applied GCMS on July 24th and still waiting to receive it.

Reactions: cityfocus

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi all,

Just an update to my application. I just received a message asking me to re-take the medical exam. I’ve also read in other threads that there’re people being asked to so. I guess that’s probably required for us long AOR (May 2019, EE Outland) but no PPR applicants. To be positive, does that mean they’ve restarted to process or applications??

Yours,
Rob Kao

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi all,

Just an update to my application. I just received a message asking me to re-take the medical exam. I’ve also read in other threads that there’re people being asked to so. I guess that’s probably required for us long AOR (May 2019, EE Outland) but no PPR applicants. To be positive, does that mean they’ve restarted to process or applications??

Yours,
Rob Kao
Indeed, this is an indication someone has opened your file. They need the medical exam to be valid for at least 3 months or so for them to issue a PPR. The request means you have cleared the final stage.

Reactions: robasket3535

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Indeed, this is an indication someone has opened your file. They need the medical exam to be valid for at least 3 months or so for them to issue a PPR. The request means you have cleared the final stage.
Thanks a lot! I guess that’s a good sign which is at least better than non-stop waiting :)

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
As you guys might already know, i think they have started processing FSW applications, 4 PPRs issues on 11th September. :)
All applications date for more than a year or close to a year ( 11 months ) so I guess that the new trend post pandemic is 1 year processing time instead of 6 months for Outland applicants?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
3 months validity- is it mentioned somewhere or its just an observation?