+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who send the ORIGINAL DEGREE to CIC London.

pakkhi

Feb 2, 2010
I am starting this Thread for all those from whom CIC London asked for the Original Documents for principal applicants and spouse.
My NOC is 4121 and 413, I received a letter in which CIC clearly mentioned that they need original Degree and Transcripts for me and my wife. They also said that they want me to prove the accreditation of each institution. In the same letter they asked me to send the pay slips.
To the official letters from the university I want back to Pakistan and get the verification letter from all the universities I have studied.
Now,
Is here anyone else who submitted the original Degrees and Transcripts to CIC London office?
Please share your experience about the same,…
Is anyone sends the original documents and received them back please reply.
I am waiting for the answers…

Regards
Pakkhi

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Hi pakkhi,
I sent my original degrees and transcrips to CIC, london in sealed envelops. But cic did not asked me to send it. i send it from my own side. In order not to delay the processing of application.
Secondly my friends did receive his original documents( degrees + transcripts) back from cic london with the medical request.
So don't need to worry about that.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Pakkhi
wht is ur timeline?

pakkhi said:
I am starting this Thread for all those from whom CIC London asked for the Original Documents for principal applicants and spouse.
My NOC is 4121 and 413, I received a letter in which CIC clearly mentioned that they need original Degree and Transcripts for me and my wife. They also said that they want me to prove the accreditation of each institution. In the same letter they asked me to send the pay slips.
To the official letters from the university I want back to Pakistan and get the verification letter from all the universities I have studied.
Now,
Is here anyone else who submitted the original Degrees and Transcripts to CIC London office?
Please share your experience about the same,...
I am waiting for the answers...

Regards
Pakkhi

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi,
they ask me copies only.... ur degrees are attested by HEC ...?

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
pakkhi said:
Now,
Please share your experience about the same,...
I am waiting for the answers...

Regards
Pakkhi
London CHC asked me a photocopy of my bachelor's degree certificate+transcript of records, though these docs were already submitted to them 11 months ago. I sent them plain photocopies, notarized photocopies and original copies of these docs which thy had requested. Many said London CHC will return the original copies. I am prepared for the possibility that I will not be receiving back those original documents. So I asked new sets of original copies of my certificate and transcript of records from my university.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
yes mine are attested but for my wife not.... i have already sent them all required documents and keeping fingers cross ....let us c where the wind blows... 8)