+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Those who have applied under NOC 4131

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading ur posts I have a query. I have applied under FSW in august 2009. My husband had earlier applied under simplified application process in but we had separated by the time interview date came in 2005.
I want to know whether I had to inform about it in the background declaration and will it affect my application. Since I have not done so what should be my next step.

Other seniors pls advise.

Nit4canada said:
Hi Rajnik 1976,

I am from India, applying to New Delhi CHC. I had a relatively smooth journey in my initial application to Sydney, apart from one issue. I had mistakenly answered no to a question in schedule 1 background information form. Actually my husband had applied under the simplified immigration scheme in April 2008. When the new ministerial instuctions were out, it was clear that he will not qualify under the new rules. We had requested a withdrawal of the application, but it is still pending before the high commission.

Once i realised a mistake, i immediately e mailed Sydney, explaining my mistake. The next day i received email with "go ahead" reply.

To mhiqbal, you can put lecturer as your designation. The title does not matter, but the duties that matter. In the case of Teacher ot Lecturer, the duties are same for both the occupation titles at the college level. So i think it does not matter. Thank you

behzad

Sep 10, 2009
Dear all,
Those who fall in 4141 can apply under 4131 category? If code is written 4141 on the form , will it be considered 4131, one of the 38 professionals?

Also if a title`s main duties from 4141 code matches with any title 4131, can he/she apply for 4131 for that title, instead of mentioning 4141 on the form?

Help seniors

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes if you are doing the same duties as mentioned in 4131 . you can take a chance because some of the trades are also taught in high schools in canada (quebec), they are more concerned about job duties .
This is my openion . dear if you are doing the duties as mentioned in 4131 then you should take a chance . i am also going to apply.
good bless us..........

behzad

Sep 10, 2009
thanks missioncanada.
In which capacity you are working? can u share so that i could judge mine as well?
r u working as secondary school teacher or language instructor?

behzad

Sep 10, 2009
then missioncanada u fall under 4131....but i am not as i am an English Teacher for secondary school (grade9th and 10th)....i think i donot fall

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear behzad
If you are performing the duties of 4131 and I think if you are teaching to the vocational students then you may have a chance .

lionking

Sep 13, 2009
Dear all/Seniors/

My cousin has a masters degree in economics and a six-month diploma of "Written and spoken discourse for English Language Teaching"......he has joined an institution of modern languages 1.5 years ago as a Teacher/Tutor English language.

Earlier he had served in a school as English language teacher for four years. (Total work experience 5.5 years)
His main duties are same mentioned in 4131 for tutor/teacher of modern language institution.

Does he qualify for NOC 4131? pls guide

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HiNit 4 Canada
Need your help urgent. I did the same mistake as you had done..I failed to mention about my husband's application. I have recently submitted application under FSW in Aug 2009 as the principal applicant. Can you pls help me with advice how to go about the amendment and the email of sydney office .

Thank and regards
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rajnik 1976,

I am from India, applying to New Delhi CHC. I had a relatively smooth journey in my initial application to Sydney, apart from one issue. I had mistakenly answered no to a question in schedule 1 background information form. Actually my husband had applied under the simplified immigration scheme in April 2008. When the new ministerial instuctions were out, it was clear that he will not qualify under the new rules. We had requested a withdrawal of the application, but it is still pending before the high commission.

Once i realised a mistake, i immediately e mailed Sydney, explaining my mistake. The next day i received email with "go ahead" reply.

To mhiqbal, you can put lecturer as your designation. The title does not matter, but the duties that matter. In the case of Teacher ot Lecturer, the duties are same for both the occupation titles at the college level. So i think it does not matter. Thank you

lynx_eyed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2009
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rajnik 1976,

CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE DOWN THE EMAIL YOU SENT TO SYDNEY FOR YOUR MISTAKEN ANSWER ? BECAUSE I WANT TO SEND THEM AN EMAIL TOO REGARDING MY APPLICATION. THANKS

Santosh2000

Star Member
Dec 13, 2008
AA77 said:
yes its right as rupeshhari mentioned . cic accept your c.c qualification if from a recognised university. it is mentioned in op6.
Dear AA77,

could you please let me know what is op6

Thanks
S.

Santosh2000

Star Member
Dec 13, 2008
Dear Rupeshhari,

Need ur comments,,

Someone who is:
- A teacher teaching 'Accountancy' to students of 11th & 12th class in India is a Sr. Secondary Teacher (i.e. NOC 4141)
- Performing "1st 6 duties" out of the total 10 Main Duties mentioned under NOC 4131.
- 'Bookkeeping' is taught as a part of syllabus for all year to 11th class students. Now 'Bookkeeping Teacher' is a Job Title under NOC 4131.

Can this person apply under NOC 4131/ NOC 4141,,?

Thanks in advance,
S.

behzad

Sep 10, 2009
Dear SANTOSH,

I think teacher accountancy fall under 4131 instead of 4141 because 11th and 12th is considered a college level, if i am not wrong. if you tell the details of your institution, it can be best judged by this.......
well as far as a bookkeeper teacher, if the person `s appointed is as a bookkeeper teacher then he qualifies. If not but he can getthe experience letter of bookkeeper teacher and confirmation, then I believe he should go ahead.

But accountancy teacher does qualify for 4131.

seniors can comment better but knowledge says so..

Santosh2000

Star Member
Dec 13, 2008
Dear behzad,
Thanks for ur reply,

- The institute is a Senior Secondary School in India.
- Yes, the syllabus of 11th class can be attached as a proof that 'Bookkeeping' is taught in 11th class for all year.
- Job tiltle in appointment letter is "Post Graduate Teacher- Accountancy"

Pls respond, I need more replies.
Thanks,
S.

behzad

Sep 10, 2009
Dear Santosh,

Accountancy teacher falls under 4131 and seems to be more mature case than bookkeeper teacher. i think after a detailed discussion with any competent consultant, the accountancy teacher should apply under 4131.

in case of the bookkeeper teacher, if his appointment is as a bookkeeper teacher and he can get the reference letter and confirmation/experience letter likewise, then he can apply under 4131 but do discuss with any consultant. Also attaching the syllabus of 11th grade will not work.....appointment letter and reference or experience letter can work.

i hope u get the point...