July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Where does it say this? on the official cic or hrsdc website?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
rupeshhari said:
Where does it say this? on the official cic or hrsdc website?
David Cohen says this on his own website www.canadavisa.com at this link;

http://www.canadavisa.com/new-instructions-federal-skilled-worker-applications.html

i however dont have any comments about this.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
OK, thanks JA77.

Plan2012 - my understanding from what i readi n this forum when i finst joined it is that those statements on the website are just advice. it is inot official. Sure if your duties are similar then a 4141 could get it. Well not just the duties similar, but also a perform the lead statement. It can't be just doing the same duties to normal primary school children for example.

This is just my opinion so may not be true.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rupeshhari said:
OK, thanks JA77.

Plan2012 - my understanding from what i readi n this forum when i finst joined it is that those statements on the website are just advice. it is inot official. Sure if your duties are similar then a 4141 could get it. Well not just the duties similar, but also a perform the lead statement. It can't be just doing the same duties to normal primary school children for example.

This is just my opinion so may not be true.
You are correct, the others claiming that since 4141 is mentioned in the NOC then it will be treated as 4131. Not likely, if the Minister wanted Secondary School teachers on the list, then 4131 would appear. The posters are grasping at straws, they have to read the lead statement.

PMM

AA77

Jul 10, 2009
Thanks plain2012 for your information. Because this information is helpful for those working in sen. sec. schools but performing duties of 4131.

This also clears my doubts . Now i would think to reapply.

EstherGC

Aug 14, 2009
Thank you to everyone for all the advice given in this discussion forum.
I am new to it, so please forgive me if I am repeating questions that have come before.

At which point do we send references or job descriptions that outline our duties described under NOC 4131? with the initial application or later when they ask?

On schedule 3, section 11 where we list our work experience - should I write the NOC code that is associated with my job title (ie: 0312 and not one of the 38 ministerial codes) or 4131 because of the duties i performed in this job included most of those outlined in 4131?

Is it worth attaching a separate sheet of paper explaining this.

I do have at least one year of pure 4131 experience, but it was close to 9 years ago, and for 3 different schools, part-time and more difficult to prove. I am also not concerned about getting enough points here as I have sufficient in other areas. I just want to be able to qualify under NOC 4131.

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Esther

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
you put down the NOC that you are claiming.
You send references etc during the visa office stage.
For now, you write down your duties and you can use extra sheet of paper if necessary.

You have to put down 4131 that you can prove and one they will accept.

If you put down your experience from 0312 and claim its 4131, and if they don't accept it, then your application is rejected.
If you put down your experience from 9 years ago, you have to prove it using letters, etc.

Its your choice.

tdr

Apr 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2006
Doc's Request.
20-11-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-06-2006
Med's Request
waiting 4 ever
what will happen to mhiqbal if he applies under noc 4121?

seniors, plz???

tdr

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
EstherGC said:
Thank you Rupeshari.
Honesty is the best policy I suspect.

You are right, honest is the best policy but that is not what i meant. You could be honest by claiming your more recent job as 4131. Its more about them believing you or not. I claimed a different job as 4131 and I do believe it but I am sure many people are falsely saying stuff too, so they might not believe me.

plan2012

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
Guys, What's my real category?

1. My agent filed my initial application on 10/2007
2. I got my File number on 4/2008 (my agent said, I’m a 2008 applicant.. This is so strange)

Am I really considered a pre-Feb2008 (SAP) or a post-Feb2008 (New rule) applicant?

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Please help

Hi,

I have received my medical + passpoport + rprf fees.

I have applied under 4121. I am having master degree and currently working in a PG department as a lecturer. Now, suddenly i have realised that it is better for me to apply under 4131. So, is there any rejection possible at this stage because of i have applied under 4121 rather 4131.

3 months are over and still i have nnot received my passport back,.

Please help me

behzad

Sep 10, 2009
I appreciate the start of this thread....

I want to submit my application as a skilled worker category being a secondary school English teacher of a school but my code is 4141. Do i qualify for 4131 category? Also the main duties of 4141 match with 4131.
What does "classified elsewhere mean" mentioned at the bottom of NOC code enlisting?

can anybody guide ....

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: For Those who have applied under NOC 4131 - Query for Nit4Canada

After reading ur posts I have a query. I have applied under FSW in august 2009. My husband had earlier applied under simplified application process in but we had separated by the time interview date came in 2005.
I want to know whether I had to inform about it in the background declaration and will it affect my application. Since I have not done so what should be my next step.

Other seniors pls advise.

DeepakBabbar said:
Hello Parnit,
well done mate.. Hope you will enjoy the snow..
I have this question for Nit4Canada.. In this thread i am referring to one of your message below

I am from India, applying to New Delhi CHC. I had a relatively smooth journey in my initial application to Sydney, apart from one issue. I had mistakenly answered no to a question in schedule 1 background information form. Actually my husband had applied under the simplified immigration scheme in April 2008. When the new ministerial instuctions were out, it was clear that he will not qualify under the new rules. We had requested a withdrawal of the application, but it is still pending before the high commission.

Once i realised a mistake, i immediately e mailed Sydney, explaining my mistake. The next day i received email with "go ahead" reply.

You mentioned that your hubby applied in Simplified process in 2008 and was not eligible in new rules. My wife applied as primary applicant in 2007(New Delhi) in the simplfied rules and now in new rules also she is eligible to apply in diffrent category 4131 (IT trainer) so we are planning to reapply in new rules leaving the old application in process(we will delcare it in Background Declaration form) but my query is can we re-apply ?? As i understand in your case the primary applicant is different while re-applying but in my case primary applicant is going to be same but NOC category is different.
Can you please help on this one if you know if ? We will be apply going from London office

Thanks and Good luck..

Deepak..