+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Those who have applied under NOC 4131

low6095

Jun 23, 2009
I work for a software development company. The company also provides technical trainings on its products. These trainings leads to certification issued by my company. The training department is kind of a corporate university. I work in the training department. Does the following job description of mine qualifies under 4131?

-Designing and conducting customized trainings programs on computer telephony concepts, company's software products, database and proprietary technologies for the clients, resellers and the staff
-Evaluating trainees, identifying their training needs and designing training programs according to the requirements
-Designing curriculum, preparing training material, lab works and demos, and maintaining the knowledgebase
-Conducting training and lab sessions, and discussions for individuals or groups
-Monitoring the implementation of training plan, assessing and reporting on the progress of trainees and providing individual training, if required
-Hiring, supervising and mentoring team members to meet the targets of training programs

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
probably but I can't say yes for sure. If the cost isn't bad, you should just apply and hope for the best.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rupeshhari said:
probably but I can't say yes for sure. If the cost isn't bad, you should just apply and hope for the best.
Kind of a corporate university is not

"This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group"

The OP would have to prove the no. of hours that s/he has worked as a corporate trainer and it must add up to a year's worth.

PMM

parnit

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
Hi all,

Yesterday, I got Permanent immigration Visa. I am indebted to this Visa forum for this. I have applied under NOC 4131. My time lines are as follows

Intial application to NS 28 Jan, 2009
Received prelimanary approval 18 Feb 2009
Sent Full documentation to CHC ND 28 May,2009 ( delay because of renewal of passports of minor Kids)
Received AOR from CHC ND 8 June ,2009
Received Request for Medical,PPR RPRF 13 June,2009
Sent Medical,PPR and RPRF 18 june,2009
Received receipt of RPRF 26 June,2009
Received VISA 23 July, 2009

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Congrats parnit...you've made it at the finish line so fast....Way to go!...good luck in all your endeavors in canada...Have a safe trip!

Hi everyone....
I also indicated my NOC as 4131, although am a also a registered nurse, but I have been teaching nursing students for the past 6 years, so my NOC is 4131....Initial application: Nov 2008, Submitted full application on may 5,2009, Manila is my local visa office.

I have already received Medical and RPRF request,as of July 2,2009, and is scheduled to have medicals next week together with my family. And hopefully after the medicals and paying the RPRF, PPR will be next, then visa.

Good luck to us all!

DeepakBabbar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Re: For Those who have applied under NOC 4131 - Query for Nit4Canada

Hello Parnit,
well done mate.. Hope you will enjoy the snow..
I have this question for Nit4Canada.. In this thread i am referring to one of your message below

I am from India, applying to New Delhi CHC. I had a relatively smooth journey in my initial application to Sydney, apart from one issue. I had mistakenly answered no to a question in schedule 1 background information form. Actually my husband had applied under the simplified immigration scheme in April 2008. When the new ministerial instuctions were out, it was clear that he will not qualify under the new rules. We had requested a withdrawal of the application, but it is still pending before the high commission.

Once i realised a mistake, i immediately e mailed Sydney, explaining my mistake. The next day i received email with "go ahead" reply.

You mentioned that your hubby applied in Simplified process in 2008 and was not eligible in new rules. My wife applied as primary applicant in 2007(New Delhi) in the simplfied rules and now in new rules also she is eligible to apply in diffrent category 4131 (IT trainer) so we are planning to reapply in new rules leaving the old application in process(we will delcare it in Background Declaration form) but my query is can we re-apply ?? As i understand in your case the primary applicant is different while re-applying but in my case primary applicant is going to be same but NOC category is different.
Can you please help on this one if you know if ? We will be apply going from London office

Thanks and Good luck..

Deepak..

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Parnit, well done. You are an inspiration for all of us who are applying under 4131. Hopefully, we all will make our way to canada just like you, very smoothly.

Hi Deepak,

I think you can do it, but before that your wife can contact the CIC and inform the willingness to withdraw the previous application, this is to simply avoid any duplication/multiplication of the application. Once you conveyed that message, then you can apply to Sydney with a fresh application. As you already pointed out, you must disclose the details of the previous application, its good to inform them that you have already conveyed to withdraw the first application. I think there shouldn't be any problem then.

Please make sure that when you describe the NOC code and duties, there are no contradictions with the old application, because principal applicant in both the applications are the same person. Good luck to you and all the best. Thank you.

DeepakBabbar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Hi Nit4Canada,

Thank you for your advice..much appreciate it.
Hope to get in touch with you soon for your experince advice if other queries i might have during the course of time.

Can you think of any documental evidence on CIC website to prove that i can re-apply ?? I could not find any to confirm that to my cousin in Canada who is our sponserer at same time..

Thanks again!!!

Deepak..

sikki

Jul 30, 2009
Hi,

I did my Bsc(IT) and MCA under Distance Education Prog.
I am working as a Lect. of Comp. App. since jun2007. It's a regular post.
I can show that I hd attended classes for 16 hours in week.

My query is this: - Canadian Immigration is going to consider distance edu. or not? Pls do fvr. Can I apply under NOC 4131.

Thanks
Yogesh

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
they will if it is from a recognized institution in your country.

AA77

Jul 10, 2009
yes its right as rupeshhari mentioned . cic accept your c.c qualification if from a recognised university. it is mentioned in op6.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
what do you mean by affiliation?