+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

slowbird

May 4, 2021
Hi to all. I just need to check if anyone has the same experience as mine. Here's my timeline:
Non-SDS May2021 intake, applying from PH

Visa application - February 19th
Biometrics - February 26th
Medical upfront (family of 3) - March 8th
Husband (OWP) and daughter's Medical Passed - March 26th
Police clearance - April 8th

Only today my profile got an update, Medical request letter.
Any advise on what should I do? Should I upload the eMedical Information sheet thru Webform to indicate that I have completed an upfront medical?
Appreciate anyone's help. Thank you!
Send a webform with eMedical Information sheet. I think it's fine. Also, did they send you Request Letter to ask for you police clearance?

WengDi

Mar 11, 2021
Send a webform with eMedical Information sheet. I think it's fine. Also, did they send you Request Letter to ask for you police clearance?
@slowbird, appreciate the response and help. Well noted, will send a webform then. And yes, they sent me a letter for police clearance. Thanks!

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi to all. I just need to check if anyone has the same experience as mine. Here's my timeline:

Any advise on what should I do? Should I upload the eMedical Information sheet thru Webform to indicate that I have completed an upfront medical?
I think you should wait wait a day or two to see if it would show that you passed the medical exams too. Did you defer your offer of admission at your school or classes are yet to begin at your school? It's on the IRCC website that they are currently finalizing Study Permit applications they received between January 31 and February 6, 2021.

WengDi

Mar 11, 2021
I think you should wait wait a day or two to see if it would show that you passed the medical exams too. Did you defer your offer of admission at your school or classes are yet to begin at your school? It's on the IRCC website that they are currently finalizing Study Permit applications they received between January 31 and February 6, 2021.
@studypermitMay21, thank you for the response. I have actually sent the Webform last night and attached my eMedical Information sheet to confirm my upfront medical. Let's see how it goes. Yeah, I saw that they are now processing up to Feb 6 applications. Praying all will go well soooon.
Regarding my classes, I continued with May intake. Classes will begin on May 17.

Reactions: studypermitMay21

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021

Its ok if you upload it thru webform.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello guys,

I have a question: Do you know, If I already have an eta, they will ask to send my passport or I will recive only the letter?

WengDi

Mar 11, 2021
Hi everyone. It's me again...posting to seek some advise on my case. Is there any way to call VO Manila and check on my medical status? I posted last week that I received a Medical request letter even though I have sent my eMedical Info sheet as I did an upfront last March 8. I sent the webform last week and still no update. I'm conscious on the deadline given in the medical request letter of 30 days. Will it resolve the issue if I will do another medical? :( Which I really hope not as it is not easy to travel to Manila.
Appreciate any advise if anyone had read or experience this case before. Thanks a lot!

Timeline:
Visa application lodge - February 19th

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hi everyone. It's me again...posting to seek some advise on my case. Is there any way to call VO Manila and check on my medical status? I posted last week that I received a Medical request letter even though I have sent my eMedical Info sheet as I did an upfront last March 8. I sent the webform last week and still no update. I'm conscious on the deadline given in the medical request letter of 30 days. Will it resolve the issue if I will do another medical? :( Which I really hope not as it is not easy to travel to Manila.
Appreciate any advise if anyone had read or experience this case before. Thanks a lot!

Timeline:
did u check with doctor ? also does your EMR number that you have with your upfrontal medical matches the one in the medical request ?

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021

Timeline:
I don't think you should repeat the Medical Exams if you submitted your Medical Exam results upfront. If you successfully submitted any information via Webform, then assuredly IRCC has received it. They won't acknowledge receipt though. I think you should give them sometime to update your medical exam results.

WengDi

Mar 11, 2021
did u check with doctor ? also does your EMR number that you have with your upfrontal medical matches the one in the medical request ?
I did my upfront thru IOM Manila. They said they have forwarded my records but really wondered what happened. I don't know if I can call them, I only communicate through email. eMedical Info sheet from the upfront has UMI # while the medical request has IME #. So, no, they don't match. :( Quite frustrating, honestly.

WengDi

Mar 11, 2021
I don't think you should repeat the Medical Exams if you submitted your Medical Exam results upfront. If you successfully submitted any information via Webform, then assuredly IRCC has received it. They won't acknowledge receipt though. I think you should give them sometime to update your medical exam results.
Thanks. I'm down to 3 weeks if I look the medical request letter, thus, making me nervous. :(

Deydey

Jan 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I got a letter from ircc saying I owe some outstanding fee from my previous application and without paying they won't continue with my current one. I don't understand because I know it's impossible for an application to be submitted without paying all fees. Has this happened to any one before. Please help

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I got a letter from ircc saying I owe some outstanding fee from my previous application and without paying they won't continue with my current one. I don't understand because I know it's impossible for an application to be submitted without paying all fees. Has this happened to any one before. Please help
It could be fees for biometrics. Have you done your biometrics already?

Deydey

Jan 28, 2021
It could be fees for biometrics. Have you done your biometrics already?
Thanks for the response. I paid for my biometrics my first application and I know biometrics runs for 10 years so there was no need to pay again when I reapplied.I have all the receipts of my payments for the last application and new one. I don't know how this came about. What is most baffling is that the way the portal is structured, you have to make payment before your application is processed. So if I didn't how was it processed?