+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

Mar 25, 2021
I'm probably wrong, but I wouldn't advice uploading documents other than the documents you told them were missing in the webform. They opened your application account so that you upload the loan documents so if you upload other than that they may think that you were not honest in the webform about the documents that were missing. I'm just sharing the first (unverified) thought that came to my mind, so I might be completely wrong about this.
By the way how do you send a webform?
I'm trying to figure the same thing out. The email mentioned that I can upload 'documents' and nothing specific about which/what. I was taking a blind shot at sending anything that might help speed things up. I only want to do it if it doesn't negatively affect my application is all.

You can submit a webform from here - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

lj12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
GOT MY PPR

SDS - May 2021 intake

Upfront - February 19
Application Lodged - March 5
Biometrics Completed - March 8
Medical Passed: March 12
Background Check: Processing
Eligibility Review: March 17
BVL: March 24
PPR: March 25

potatochips

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
GOT MY PPR

SDS - May 2021 intake

Upfront - February 19
Congratulations!!!!

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
GOT MY PPR

SDS - May 2021 intake

Upfront - February 19
Congrats mate, told you to expect PPR within 24 hours. We are still on this journey of waiting.

• Love
Reactions: lj12

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Included my police clearance upon submission of the reqs. My medical passed and review of eligibility started 3/8. No update since then. Non SDS PHL.
I had my police certificate ahead but missed to include in my submission. My bad.

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I submitted my application on 8th March and updated the Biometrics on 16th.
I noticed later that my Loan documents were not uploaded and sent a webform - I got an email today saying they will open my application account and let me upload the documents in the next 5 days. This really gave me a panic attack (missing documents part), so I am trying to cover all bases with this upload documents opportunity.
Does it make sense to get my medical done in the meantime or should I wait for them to request it?
Anyone who got their medical exam after submitting but before the IRCC requested it?
Any insights would be helpful.

Thanks,
Isha.
This is what happened to us, submitted without medical but already had an appointment. Took the test and sent the eMedical result copy thru webform informing them that due to long wait for appointment, medical has to follow and after some time the clinic forwarded our results to the embassy and I passed, SOWP pending but reviewing. As long as you provide the UMI generated from the eMedical then you skipped the long wait esp if your intake is May2021.

My bad was only I forgot to include our police certificate when we had it weeks before we submitted our application.

I hope our eligibility will commence next week.

3qbal

Feb 23, 2021
My medicals got updated yesterday. Applied on 17th Feb.
Shouldn’t my eligibility start on the same day? It’s not updated yet. Any thoughts ?

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
My medicals got updated yesterday. Applied on 17th Feb.
Shouldn’t my eligibility start on the same day? It’s not updated yet. Any thoughts ?
I too applied on 17th feb
My medical approved on 22nd mar.
Eligibility not yet started.
Wait with patience.

APNA TIME AAYEGA

Reactions: 3qbal

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
uci is the unique client identification . If you have applied before, you should have one, if this is your first application, you do not have uci.
I meant application number but that’s not true. I applied for the first time and I have a uci. Everyone has that even if it’s a first time application.

Reactions: A.Y.C.A.