Mar 3, 2021
London
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
05-02-2021
This is hardly the case. Eligibility can take upwards of a month for positive assessments. Hardly have I seen someone get PPR mere 24 hours after eligibility starts (unless the person didn't notice that their eligibility started earlier).

You are probably confusing it with BVL - yes, I've seen most people get PPR/Rejection 24 hours after they receive their BVL.
Hi thank you for this it has really settled my nerves, im just very nervous

3qbal

Feb 23, 2021
My medical was updated on 25th March but my eligibility hasn’t started yet.

But my background check says “ We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

I was wondering if it’s the same from the time I applied or if it’s changed recently ? Can anyone check and let me know?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
My medical was updated on 25th March but my eligibility hasn’t started yet.

But my background check says “ We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

I was wondering if it’s the same from the time I applied or if it’s changed recently ? Can anyone check and let me know?
You probably didn't notice, but the initial status for BG check is usually "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. "

3qbal

Feb 23, 2021
But my eligibility haven’t started yet.. does BG start before eligibility?
You probably didn't notice, but the initial status for BG check is usually "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. "

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
This is hardly the case. Eligibility can take upwards of a month for positive assessments. Hardly have I seen someone get PPR mere 24 hours after eligibility starts (unless the person didn't notice that their eligibility started earlier).

You are probably confusing it with BVL - yes, I've seen most people get PPR/Rejection 24 hours after they receive their BVL.
i got PPT in <24 hours after eligibility started. On March 25.

Reactions: arindam.d

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i got PPT in <24 hours after eligibility started. On March 25.
From your signature, it took about 2 days from your eligibility starting and your PPR. Having said that, I'm sure there are people who got PPR mere hours after eligibility but that will be exceptions, rather than norm.

Congratulations on your PPR.