+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Question 10a: Where have you lived during your eligibility period? Please list all address insi

sriramprani

Aug 28, 2014
For Question 10a: Where have you lived during your eligibility period? Please list all address inside and outside of Canada. Your address must cover the entire eligibility period. If there are gaps or missing periods your application will be returned to you.

Given: Let say you have applied for a 10 days vacation to Singapore

When: during your vacation, you have gone to Singapore and stayed in a Hotel in Singapore for 10 days and then you returned back to Canada

Then:

Do you need to mention

1. The Hotel address under the column "Number and Street name"?

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Do you need to mention

1. The Hotel address under the column "Number and Street name"?
No. List only your home address in Canada during that time as it was a temporary stay. You did not transfer residence at that time (you did not apply for a local driver license, residence permit, sign a new residence lease or mortgage, etc).

sriramprani

Aug 28, 2014
Thanks my only concern is that for those 10 days I didn't stay in Canada and my passport is having the entry and exit date in Singapore. Having said that how I can say I lived in my Canada residence during those 10 days?

Cv123

Jan 15, 2018
Hello, I have the same concern. My primary residence has always been in Canada however I was always traveling for work to the USA. I would leave Monday and come back Tuesday. I have added everything in the physical presence calculator. My time outside of Canada was spent in hotels. Do I need to list those hotels? Please suggest.