Schedule Received Mar 3 2015
Passport Req..
/DM: Jan 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
LC 1 : 19-03-2015
User1103 said:
Hi! I just submitted my passport today. I applied online. :)

Here's my timeline:

Jul 26 - First submission of SOWP
Jul 29 - MR requested by CIC
Aug 12 - MR received by CIC
Sept 15 - First application refused since there's no NBI cert
Sept 22 - Second submission with NBI cert
Sept 24 - MR status: passed (I uploaded the MR receipt only)
Nov 3 - Passport requested (but status in CIC is still "Not Started")
Nov 4 - Passed my passport in CVAC

Need to wait for 3-5 working days for my passport. :)

I don't know the process yet after I receive my passport though.

Goodluck to all!
Hi Again User1103! Thank you for your response to my last question. My husband got a refusal last week for not submitting some documents including NBI clearance, because we thought that CEM will just ask for addition information after you submit the application, but I guess, their basis with their decision is whatever you submitted to them in our online application. They will not ask for more.

I would like to ask you again if do we also need to submit proof of funds for this kind of application, such as bank account statement or bank certificate. and if we do, how much do you we need to have in our account to be safe. Because what we only submitted is my pay slip and my contract here in my work which states my yearly remuneration/ salary.

Since we are thinking of submitting application again, If you could also share to us what are the documents you submitted on line, it will be a great help since you got your approval already.

Thank you very much for your help. God bless you.

User1103

Nov 4, 2014
nehetrosa said:
Hi Again User1103! Thank you for your response to my last question. My husband got a refusal last week for not submitting some documents including NBI clearance, because we thought that CEM will just ask for addition information after you submit the application, but I guess, their basis with their decision is whatever you submitted to them in our online application. They will not ask for more.

I would like to ask you again if do we also need to submit proof of funds for this kind of application, such as bank account statement or bank certificate. and if we do, how much do you we need to have in our account to be safe. Because what we only submitted is my pay slip and my contract here in my work which states my yearly remuneration/ salary.

Since we are thinking of submitting application again, If you could also share to us what are the documents you submitted on line, it will be a great help since you got your approval already.

Thank you very much for your help. God bless you.
Hi Nehetrosa!

Sorry to hear that... I was refused too at first because I wasn't able to include my NBI cert. Same as you, we also thought that it will be requested from us since it's not included in the files to be uploaded. :(

I tried to appeal but it wasn't helpful so I reapplied. These are the additional documents I submitted on my second application:
1. Letter of Explanation
2. NBI Certificate
3. Birth Certificate
4. Correspondence Letter (to show reason for refusal. New VO might realize that the second application is now complete :))
5. Spouse's payslip (past 6 months)
6. Spouse's employment certificate with annual salary
7. Spouse's LMO
8. Spouse's employment offer
9. Spouse's electricity and cable bills (past 6 months)
10. Spouses driver's license
11. OR/CR of my car (proof that I will come back)

I just merged them into 1 PDF document and uploaded it under Letter of Explanation. I also added lots of pictures together and with our family.

I didn't provide any bank account statement or bank certificate since it might not meet their standards.

Goodluck!!! I really hope that you'll get your approval this time. :)

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
User1103 said:
Hi Nehetrosa!

Sorry to hear that... I was refused too at first because I wasn't able to include my NBI cert. Same as you, we also thought that it will be requested from us since it's not included in the files to be uploaded. :(

I tried to appeal but it wasn't helpful so I reapplied. These are the additional documents I submitted on my second application:
1. Letter of Explanation
2. NBI Certificate
3. Birth Certificate
4. Correspondence Letter (to show reason for refusal. New VO might realize that the second application is now complete :))
5. Spouse's payslip (past 6 months)
6. Spouse's employment certificate with annual salary
7. Spouse's LMO
8. Spouse's employment offer
9. Spouse's electricity and cable bills (past 6 months)
10. Spouses driver's license
11. OR/CR of my car (proof that I will come back)

I just merged them into 1 PDF document and uploaded it under Letter of Explanation. I also added lots of pictures together and with our family.

I didn't provide any bank account statement or bank certificate since it might not meet their standards.

Goodluck!!! I really hope that you'll get your approval this time. :)
My husband tried to appeal too but no response from them. Im not expecting to hear from them anyways, because most of the time the decision is final and all you can do is to reapply. Thank you very much for the information. It will help a lot as a guide to my husband's new application.

have you got your passport back already? Praying that you will get yours and also others that desires to be with their spouses the soonest possible time. Thank you again and God bless you.

User1103

Nov 4, 2014
nehetrosa said:
My husband tried to appeal too but no response from them. Im not expecting to hear from them anyways, because most of the time the decision is final and all you can do is to reapply. Thank you very much for the information. It will help a lot as a guide to my husband's new application.

have you got your passport back already? Praying that you will get yours and also others that desires to be with their spouses the soonest possible time. Thank you again and God bless you.
Yup, I got my passport 2 days after I submitted it. :D Goodluck!!

candy18

Nov 20, 2014
Hi..pa advised po ngapply po k ng sowp at trv s anak k pro twice kmi n refused ung unang reason
-your family ties in canada and in your country of residence.
-your personal assets and financial status..

For second application ito ung reason
-Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
-your current employment situation
My chance p po b kmi mgappply ulit ,houewife lng po ako s mga nkaencounter ng gnito pls po pkishare nman po kng anu mga pwede nmin gwn.tnx po

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
thank you for responding to all my queries...btw, with regards to letter of explanation, how did you write it? what's the content? thank you

amylyn

Jun 26, 2014
hi po!!!

magtatanong lang po kung anong possible questions ng vo sa port of entry? applying for sowp po ako.

thanks!

vinjulius

Nov 20, 2014
vinjulius said:
good eve guys

need your advice po.

got a negative result last sept on my work visa application due to lack of NBI document.

and my represantive make an appeal to the Canadian Embassy, Manila to reconsider the application as NBI document is NOT a part of the initial document
requirements list online.

anyone knows the time line for an appeal for this incident po.

thanks

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
My husband has been refused as well, and few others has been refused in this forum but appeal is not really helpful for us. If you will read the correspondence, it says "Final Decision". We've been sending emails for appeal but we have not heard anything from CEM. So my husband just decided to file a new application and this time we, submitted all the documents we think will be helpful for the application. It also means that you need to pay another $155CAD for new application. Hope this will help.

J-GRIN

Star Member
Jan 9, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello po.!
Sa mga narefused at ngreapply n valid pa ang medical, ano po ang pinasa nyo?
Resibo lng po kc bngay ng st lukes skin after medical.
Salamat po mga sasagot

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
pls help--- im confuse, what type of TRV application did you use together with study permit application of minor children? if IMM5257schedule 1 (it indicates that it is for 18 yo and above), while IMM5257 is application for VISITOR visa (Temporary Resident Visa). which one is appropriate to attach..thank you

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hi guys:

Any update? Anyone na nag apply ng August 2014? Online? Kamusta apps nyo guys? Have you heard anything yet? Please share.

Thank you.

FaithLoveStrength, How's your application doing? Online applicant ka ba? The friend of mine is under online last September she submitted her application, she received 3 "your application has been updated" but to which up to now no result yet :(-

FaithLoveStrength

Sep 2, 2014
Hi 5JandL_inGodweTrust:

Yes, I am online. I applied August 28, mine has been updated too mga 1 month ago na pero wala padin result. How about yours? Kelan kaba nag submit? Am I right online ka din? Have you thought of making a follow-up?

Any updates from others? Guys please share your timelines.

Thank you.

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hi 5JandL_inGodweTrust:

Yes, I am online. I applied August 28, mine has been updated too mga 1 month ago na pero wala padin result. How about yours? Kelan kaba nag submit? Am I right online ka din? Have you thought of making a follow-up?

Any updates from others? Guys please share your timelines.

Thank you.
Hi FaithLoveStrength:) yes, online application ang friend ko,she submitted her application last Sep 27..then naka receive sya ng email three times na puro "your application has been updated" pero when she opened her MyCIC account nothing change naman sa status nya...yung iba na nag online apps din halos 2 na sila na na approved na almost 2 months lang ang process nila. hoping na dumating na rin ang hinihintay ninyo na visa:)