+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for Pakistani Nationals ECA- IBCC and FBISE

malikqasim

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you. I know from Pakistan its a easy process. But the issue is that I dont know anyone reliable that can do this for me.

Secondly If I have a masters degree from UK. I still have to do this all things because my rest education is from Pakistan?
dear am also suffering bcz of the same issue, even thou my educational documents belong to pakistan has sent to wes in december and still not arrive to them remain my diploma is also belong to uk. so for the diploma am also struggling to get the attestation for wes but still in process... :(
may Almighty Allah bless us....and solve our problems.

Reactions: tahir.faryal

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
dear am also suffering bcz of the same issue, even thou my educational documents belong to pakistan has sent to wes in december and still not arrive to them remain my diploma is also belong to uk. so for the diploma am also struggling to get the attestation for wes but still in process... :(
may Almighty Allah bless us....and solve our problems.
Ameen. Well thats sad to hear that they dint receive it. How did you sent it to Pakistan? I am reading on the website that for FBISE Board you can do it online. For HEC its a problem because you need someone to do it for you. But I am looking on HEC website they have a facility to do it through Gerry's ( Courier Company). Did you try these options?

For UK degrees or diplomas - You can directly talk to your university to send it to WES and they help you easily. They dont need any attestations from boards or ministries ( as per my knowledge)

malikqasim

Sep 24, 2017
Ameen. Well thats sad to hear that they dint receive it. How did you sent it to Pakistan? I am reading on the website that for FBISE Board you can do it online. For HEC its a problem because you need someone to do it for you. But I am looking on HEC website they have a facility to do it through Gerry's ( Courier Company). Did you try these options?

For UK degrees or diplomas - You can directly talk to your university to send it to WES and they help you easily. They dont need any attestations from boards or ministries ( as per my knowledge)
you are right...and the same process is making me suffer from lost 5 months... :(

malikqasim

Sep 24, 2017
you are right...and the same process is making me suffer from lost 5 months... :(
my dear for HEC is also more lengthy .... even thou they are saying its make easy but i think its not easy. as per my knowledge ...and the things wt i did for my spouse...i am telling you.
1st u need to go to hec website make an account by ur pic and pak id card no. then uplode all the documents from matic to till the last degree. once u done all these..then follow the process which will be also available on there own website by pdf file. then they will make your appointment by the one month or more gap. at that day u have to take all your documents with you and have to present there and let them to know u are doing this all for wes.
hope its helpful for you bro.
tc

malikqasim

Sep 24, 2017
my dear for HEC is also more lengthy .... even thou they are saying its make easy but i think its not easy. as per my knowledge ...and the things wt i did for my spouse...i am telling you.
1st u need to go to hec website make an account by ur pic and pak id card no. then uplode all the documents from matic to till the last degree. once u done all these..then follow the process which will be also available on there own website by pdf file. then they will make your appointment by the one month or more gap. at that day u have to take all your documents with you and have to present there and let them to know u are doing this all for wes.
hope its helpful for you bro.
tc
i do my best if i dont forget. :)

rover84

Mar 24, 2017
Dear Gents,

I am very new for the process of ECA, i do understand that for the people who did their SSC and HSSC under FBISE umbrella dont require IBCC attestation, however, please tell me which option should i select while i am in process of generating challan. Will it be verification of marksheet / sanad / certificate ?

Best Regards,

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Dear Gents,

I am very new for the process of ECA, i do understand that for the people who did their SSC and HSSC under FBISE umbrella dont require IBCC attestation, however, please tell me which option should i select while i am in process of generating challan. Will it be verification of marksheet / sanad / certificate ?

Best Regards,
marksheet and sanad .. u have to pay for both seperately. as u need to send both.

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

How have you guys filled in the Education history? The profile requires Date/Months/Year for start and end of each degree, however I do not remember them now.

The transcripts and degrees only mention the year of completion (or month/year in some cases).

Please guide regarding this so I can complete and submit my profile.

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi all,

How have you guys filled in the Education history? The profile requires Date/Months/Year for start and end of each degree, however I do not remember them now.

The transcripts and degrees only mention the year of completion (or month/year in some cases).

Please guide regarding this so I can complete and submit my profile.

Your transcripts will have month and year.. usually for FBISE it is June .. you may right it as 30th June

fahmed

Mar 5, 2018
Kuwait
Attestation form IBCC is not accepted by WES.

Mine was rejected and given "Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES."

anybody with the similar case????

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Attestation form IBCC is not accepted by WES.

Mine was rejected and given "Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES."

anybody with the similar case????
I have not done it yet but as far as I know from the forum posts, it should be verified by FBISE and than sealed with a stamp in a envelope.

What did you do than?

fahmed

Mar 5, 2018
Kuwait
I have not done it yet but as far as I know from the forum posts, it should be verified by FBISE and than sealed with a stamp in a envelope.

What did you do than?
My docs was dually attested by Board & IBCC,but were sent by IBCC.(a costly mistake in terms of delay).