+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For medical exam: Which is better? St. Lukes or IOM Manila health Center

Velly21

Mar 22, 2018
Hello po, I’m just wondering if IOM will issue a confirmation that the medical was done. I wasn’t sure if I have to submit something to canadian embassy in regards of medical or IOM will submit it directly once they have the results.
I am also curious if what is the difference between upfront medical and eMedical?
Thank you ☺

meesokun

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone. I have my medical exam in IOM and process was fast. My concern is that, is there any one in here have tried to request a personal copy of their medical results? because I requested and they said that the copy of my results is confidential even to myself it is for IOM and for embassy only. And I will be inform by the embassy if there will be further test needed. Is that the normal process? Thanks

frolicx

Oct 15, 2018
Hi everyone. I have my medical exam in IOM and process was fast. My concern is that, is there any one in here have tried to request a personal copy of their medical results? because I requested and they said that the copy of my results is confidential even to myself it is for IOM and for embassy only. And I will be inform by the embassy if there will be further test needed. Is that the normal process? Thanks
How much was the medical exam? Apologies as this is not pertaining to your question.

SuperZG

Feb 28, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
23-01-2019
Med's Request
01-02-2019
Med's Done....
23-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2019
IOM is cheaper 7500 pesos lang but you need to make an appointment while st lukes price is 11,550 pesos pde walk in sa knila. They are both accredited clinics. And i think mabilis sa IOM ang process..

psyduck

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I am not sure but based on the email that IOM sent me today.. medical fee for 15 years old and above is now 10,000php. While St. Luke's still at 11,500php. For comfortability purposes ..siguro mas ok ang St. Lukes you just have add a little money. No need for an appointment.

Reactions: Anyw

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I am not sure but based on the email that IOM sent me today.. medical fee for 15 years old and above is now 10,000php. While St. Luke's still at 11,500php. For comfortability purposes ..siguro mas ok ang St. Lukes you just have add a little money. No need for an appointment.
Good evening...may I ask kung ano ang requirement ni IOM para mkakuha ng appointment...and how many days ang waiting period ng appointment?..thank you