+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For how many of you is it a matter of life and death...

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i apologize if you were offended with me asking your reason for immigrating. As New2canada said, i was just being curious. Anyway, sorry if you took it wrongly.

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
adnan_hsn said:
New2Canada said:
take it easy
OK, you too. Anyone else please?
not me.

By the way, i don't dislike America. It will take longer for me to get the GC than the Canadian PR. I am of the opinion that the US government should make laws that they deem is good for them when it comes to immigration (like their GC process). I don't like the rules but I don't disagree with them either. I have so far enjoyed living here and the hospitality of the people.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
adnan_hsn said:
New2Canada said:
take it easy
OK, you too. Anyone else please?
not me.

By the way, i don't dislike America. It will take longer for me to get the GC than the Canadian PR. I am of the opinion that the US government should make laws that they deem is good for them when it comes to immigration (like their GC process). I don't like the rules but I don't disagree with them either. I have so far enjoyed living here and the hospitality of the people.
Hi adnan,

In my opinion this forum is for the persons who wish to go to Canada and settle down there. Through this great forum they get answers to their lot of queries, which they may not like to discuss with somebody else. If somebody faces difficulty at any step seniors are there like our teachers to guide him with suitable solutions in the best possible manner. But I have not heard of anybody for whom going to Canada is a question of life and death. This is a ridiculous question and thread. After reading this thread from the very beginning to this end I got nothing but have learnt that I should have not opened this thread, because I have gained nothing. Members of the forum should put up some useful questions from which others could be benefitted and not these useless discussions. This thread has no meaning and this gossip will take us nowhere. We should put our energy and wisdom in solving others problems which they are facing in the whole process of GOING TO CANADA. We should talk about life and not death.

Good Luck.

A

adnan_hsn

charninder said:
This is a ridiculous question and thread. After reading this thread from the very beginning to this end I got nothing but have learnt that I should have not opened this thread, because I have gained nothing.
Well, too late. You have not only opened it but wrote an essay as well in a reply. Thats another angry customer. But one correction I'd like to make here is that this question is not for those who just do things to 'gain' something out of them. Sometimes there are things which you can talk about and although they wouldnt benefit you personally but you do get to learn about other people's views and learn to respect them.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The guy who was here whose immigration to Canada was closest to life and death was a refugee who'd made it out of his country but was hiding in another unfriendly country. Nobody here could suggest anything for him to do except try to contact the embassy. I wonder what happened to him.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
The guy who was here whose immigration to Canada was closest to life and death was a refugee who'd made it out of his country but was hiding in another unfriendly country. Nobody here could suggest anything for him to do except try to contact the embassy. I wonder what happened to him.
Hi,

With due regard to seniors, here in this forum we should not be so sensitive and we should be to be point. There is no end to the problems of people around the world. We cannot discuss each and every problem here. We should discuss the matters which are relating to problems faced by some members during the course of their immigration to Canada, that's all. I do agree that our aim should not be always 'gaining' something. But there should be some sense of the thread. It is wastage of time. There are so many other things of life and death in and around the world for millions of people, Canada cannot be a question of life and death for somebody. If we take your theory, then all the people of the world should live in Canada only, and nowhere else. There is life other than in Canada. You may wish to have a big bungalow, but it does not mean that you should set at fire your mini-house. Canada is no heaven on earth. Only by living and going to Canada nobody can achieve anything. They have to work hard, even harder to earn livelihood. In your country you may be working only day time, but in Canada people are working day and night, because they have to work whaever they get. You can have an ambition to touch the stars, but if you cannot you cannot die. One thing I know that all efforts must be made to achieve your goal but nobody should be so frustrated to choose death for its failure. Have joy, life and peace. And plz do not spread threads like this useless threads.

God Bless You.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do you keep replying if you think it's a waste of time?

As for being direct, that is some peoples style. Other people like to chat and discuss. You are not the police of this board. You can decide how you reply and what you reply to but you can not decide that for others.

If you feel this thread is a waste of your time, I suggest you ignore it.

A

adnan_hsn

Leon said:
As for being direct, that is some peoples style. Other people like to chat and discuss.
Thank God, at last theres someone who got the theme of my question.

A

adnan_hsn

Leon said:

Good job Leon. At least you can understand him. Poor me, I dont even know what he is on about. (Sitting IELTS before thinking about Canada would be one of my humble suggestions to him if it doesnt offend him)

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan_hsn said:
Leon said:

Good job Leon. At least you can understand him. Poor me, I dont even know what he is on about. (Sitting IELTS before thinking about Canada would be one of my humble suggestions to him if it doesnt offend him)
Hi Leon,

Thanks for guiding me to ignore this thread, but others should also learn something from your wisdom. They are still not awakening. However, they are free to write whatever they have in their minds whether it serves the purpose or not. But, I always admire your valuable suggestions, because you have a point.

Thanks and regards.

A

adnan_hsn

charninder said:
Thanks for guiding me to ignore this thread, but others should also learn something from your wisdom. They are still not awakening. However, they are free to write whatever they have in their minds whether it serves the purpose or not. But, I always admire your valuable suggestions, because you have a point.
aah look at that, me & Leon talking about the same thing but I'm wrong and he is right. What a grave injustice! What do you say about this Leon?

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I agree with Rupesh... We are all trying to find security, safety, equal opportunity, future for our kids in this wild world.

We should also respect everyone's views and thoughts... honestly I seek guidance on this forum since I do not have any expensive consultant. I'll not mind any suggestion which is completely free... rather I should analyze it to my own situatiuon and make an informed decision... We are all learning from eachother...

Let's promise that we should write with all honesty and in an urge to help others like Rupesh, PMM, Leon and several others are contibuting... Keep up guys...

Adnan, Immigrating to Canada is for sure mater of Life and Death for several of us depending on circumstances we are all in... Good Luck to all

A

adnan_hsn

mjm said:
Adnan, Immigrating to Canada is for sure mater of Life and Death for several of us depending on circumstances we are all in...
Good answer, straight to the point.