+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for ECA...for Pakistani university

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
i want to evaluate my BS degree from Alberta IQAS

does any one have ECA from alberta ???? it just take 15 days as compare to others

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Well WES used to say 7 days also. But now a days every ECA is delaying 2 - 3 months.

I had two experience with UofT and they are pretty good, with 2-3 months turn around from Pakistan.

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
Am using IQAS, for me it's only 9 working days so time is still on my side. However you must follow through with calls and fax. The phone numbers are on their website. Immediately you determine your documents have been delivered via the tracking no, wait 4 days and if you dont get an email to acknowledge receipt of documents . Call them daily until you get the mails. Once your documents are placed in line for processing , the 15working days is followed through. I have friends used it and its way faster than WES
maheenakmal said:
i want to evaluate my BS degree from Alberta IQAS

does any one have ECA from alberta ???? it just take 15 days as compare to others

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
hamiltondreamer said:
Am using IQAS, for me it's only 9 working days so time is still on my side. However you must follow through with calls and fax. The phone numbers are on their website. Immediately you determine your documents have been delivered via the tracking no, wait 4 days and if you dont get an email to acknowledge receipt of documents . Call them daily until you get the mails. Once your documents are placed in line for processing , the 15working days is followed through. I have friends used it and its way faster than WES
does it totally dedicated to only alberta immigrants or its for general immigrants?? and one more thing they didnot mention any university from pakistan...will they evaluate all universities of Pakistan???

and what documents i need???

photocopy of my degree
photocopy of my all transcripts???(8 in my case and one final transcript)
photocopy of marriage certificate
photocopy of passport

does i need these above mention document???

plz reply

daisymagic

Mar 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can have ECA completed by IQAS. I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago.

Their website has all the information you need, including a checklist so you know you haven't forgotten anything!

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
For immigration purpose thou should only assess your highest qualification. The requirements are on their website about what documents you need. IQAS is valid all over Canada. So long as your school is accredited in your country I don't think you would have a problem. Give or take 5 weeks .
maheenakmal said:
does it totally dedicated to only alberta immigrants or its for general immigrants?? and one more thing they didnot mention any university from pakistan...will they evaluate all universities of Pakistan???

and what documents i need???

photocopy of my degree
photocopy of my all transcripts???(8 in my case and one final transcript)
photocopy of marriage certificate
photocopy of passport

does i need these above mention document???

plz reply

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I have recently submitted e-APR. In my e-APR, I uploaded my PCC that I got from the police station from back home.
However, I have just learnt today that PCC was supposed to be obtained through Pakistani consulate in Toronto.

I am wondering, if there is any applicant from Pakistan who recently applied for e-APR with PCC from back home (not through consulate) and is not rejected due to incomplete application ?
then please let me know... Thanks