FOR CEC INLAND APPLICANTS

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
yeah man wish i was as lucky as you . but smh ,Sh*t happens
Ha ha ! I get you buddy ! My OINP application took more than a year to process, and when I got additional documents request from OINP I got ITA from CIC. So had to withdraw the OINP application. Waste of $1500 !

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
yeah man wish i was as lucky as you . but smh ,Sh*t happens
Yup, things happen. I, too, have a very clean record, and still received the request.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexander_hitch said:
Ha ha ! I get you buddy ! My OINP application took more than a year to process, and when I got additional documents request from OINP I got ITA from CIC. So had to withdraw the OINP application. Waste of $1500 !
oh okay so you were OINP applicant , thats fair . i mean you waited for your PNP to get approved to so i guess that's alright then . congratulations Bud. Good luck with your new life/journey in canada .

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Yup, things happen. I, too, have a very clean record, and still received the request.
Hmm, interesting ! Anyways good luck guys, hope your application gets process fast.

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
oh okay so you were OINP applicant , thats fair . i mean you waited for your PNP to get approved to so i guess that's alright then . congratulations Bud.
ya but I never got my OINP Pnp. My points increased because of 2 years of Canadian work experience for me and my wife. And also clb level 9 in ielts.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexander_hitch said:
ya but I never got my OINP Pnp. My points increased because of 2 years of Canadian work experience for me and my wife. And also clb level 9 in ielts.
Ah okay ! Gotchya!

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexander_hitch said:
How long had you been in Canada before you got your PPR?