+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR CEC INLAND APPLICANTS

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Please Submit RCMP Report (PCC FOR CANADA) upfront for faster processing of your application(IT IS NOT MANDATORY BUT TO AVOID DELAY ON YOUR APPLICATION ) . Talking from Personal experience

Reactions: Tomi2

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Guys Please Submit RCMP Report (PCC FOR CANADA) upfront for faster processing of your application . Talking from Personal experience
Would you mind share your experience with us, please?

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
What's the submission procedure ? Please let me know.

I've already submitted my profile and received AOR on Feb, 11, 2017.

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Guys Please Submit RCMP Report (PCC FOR CANADA) upfront for faster processing of your application . Talking from Personal experience
Did you do it upfront? How long does it take?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i submitted my AOR on feb 06 without RCMP(PCC for canada ) and today i got an email saying they need RCMP with fingerprints done for my application so i went to the nearest Institution and they took my fingerprints and such and said they will send to RCMP and RCMP will mail me the completed document in a week and i will upload that document once i receive it.

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
OMG_Chakromakro said:
i submitted my AOR on feb 06 without RCMP(PCC for canada ) and today i got an email saying they need RCMP with fingerprints done for my application so i went to the nearest Institution and they took my fingerprints and such and said they will send to RCMP and RCMP will mail me the completed document in a week and i will upload that document once i receive it.
Alright! Thanks!

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janaki Iyer said:
Alright! Thanks!
so my suggestion to all of you guys is that it might take a week to generate that report and cost you 45 dollars but its worth it . your application will not be delayed atleast for that reason .

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
On a slightly different topic. I have been working in Canada for one year. Recently received my T4 from my employer. Are we also supposed to submit Notice of Assessment? Or is the T4 alone enough? Along with of course salary slips, bank statements, etc. If yes, how long does it take to get the NOAs?

Thanks!

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
OMG_Chakromakro said:
I assume there would be an option for you to upload because they've requested you so.

But, for people who already submitted their profile, I do not think they can upload any file. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

If i'm correct, then it applies to the guys who are about to submit the profile.

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
ReddyCan said:
I assume there would be an option for you to upload because they've requested you so.

But, for people who already submitted their profile, I do not think they can upload any file. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

If i'm correct, then it applies to the guys who are about to submit the profile.
I haven't submitted yet, but you could submit it as an attachment to the CSE if you really want. If will be updated to your file.

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
I am CEC Inland and they haven't asked for RCMP till now AOR 1st Feb(current status - BG check - In progress) . I haven't Submitted anything upfront. Do i wait for them or i should go and do it now and then upload the report.

Reactions: Tomi2

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ReddyCan said:

yes there is a slot for me upload that now .and no there wasn't a different slot before AOR

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janaki Iyer said:
On a slightly different topic. I have been working in Canada for one year. Recently received my T4 from my employer. Are we also supposed to submit Notice of Assessment? Or is the T4 alone enough? Along with of course salary slips, bank statements, etc. If yes, how long does it take to get the NOAs?

Thanks!
no just T4 and pay stubs if you have them and ofcourse the reference letter

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Artorius said:
I am CEC Inland and they haven't asked for RCMP till now AOR 1st Feb(current status - BG check - In progress) . I haven't Submitted anything upfront. Do i wait for them or i should go and do it now and then upload the report.
They asked me for the RCMP criminal record as well. Some might say it varies case by case, but I think if you have $60 to spare then it doesn't hurt to go ahead and apply for one for a faster processing time.

Alex0924 said:
Report on Plans and Priorities 2016–2017

IRCC will explore options to use the Express Entry system to provide more opportunities for applicants who have Canadian siblings. end date:March 2017

No discussion no solution?
You can always add more document through the CSE web form:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx