FOR CEC INLAND APPLICANTS

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Artorius said:
I am CEC Inland and they haven't asked for RCMP till now AOR 1st Feb(current status - BG check - In progress) . I haven't Submitted anything upfront. Do i wait for them or i should go and do it now and then upload the report.
i think you should be good they do not ask every CEC inland applicant but most .

Reactions: Tomi2

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
Janaki Iyer said:
On a slightly different topic. I have been working in Canada for one year. Recently received my T4 from my employer. Are we also supposed to submit Notice of Assessment? Or is the T4 alone enough? Along with of course salary slips, bank statements, etc. If yes, how long does it take to get the NOAs?

Thanks!
Any thoughts?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Where did you go? FIPS or Commissionaires?

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it would be good to mention here that this document is not nessesary, just to avoid any unneeded panic :)

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
Where did you go? FIPS or Commissionaires?
Or you can go to any local police station. However, it costs a bit more than the Commissioner ($60 vs. $45).

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Or you can go to any local police station. However, it costs a bit more than the Commissioner ($60 vs. $45).
how long does it take when you go that route ? at this point i wouldn't care about the money but time

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got eAor on dec 6, didn't submit rcmp report upfront, 2 months later got copr without any request for for rcmp.

If your record is clean, and you had no gaps in dates, you won't need Canadian pcc.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexander_hitch said:
I got eAor on dec 6, didn't submit rcmp report upfront, 2 months later got copr without any request for for rcmp.

If your record is clean, and you had no gaps in dates, you won't need Canadian pcc.
lol this is funny but dude i haven't even received a single parking ticket, like ever, let alone a criminal record :p
but yeah as i said earlier they don't ask RCMP report from each and every candidate but they do ask for RCMP from a Good average and why would you wanna be in that good average portion if you can avoid that situation .

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ha ha. Good luck mate. I got no additional documents request and got passport request out of blue on exact 2 months after getting AOR. I sent my passport and got COPR in 7 days. Crosses over the border yesterday to complete the process.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I once lied to my canadian ex-girlfriend so i'm guessing i'll have to provide a PCC :p

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexander_hitch said:
Ha ha. Good luck mate. I got no additional documents request and got passport request out of blue on exact 2 months after getting AOR. I sent my passport and got COPR in 7 days. Crosses over the border yesterday to complete the process.
yeah man wish i was as lucky as you . but smh ,Sh*t happens