+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello i applied in Dec. 2007 in london office but still waiting for updates. Its too much delay but what we can do, nothing to wait only.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Bobby1 said:
Hi
glad that i am not alone atleast :)
request all those who have applied under FSW from london in last quater of 2007 to be in touch and keep each other updated.
Canadian love, ramuk,AAAA,woodmans............. hope u r all in the same boat
any clue what documents update would they ask for ?

bobby1
Hey Bobby, they asked me for IELTS, PCCs, Bnk Stmnts, Job Ref. Lttrs, personal history and all, have u done ur ielts?

Bobby1

Jan 9, 2010
Hi,
Thanks for the information, i haven't done IELTS yet, do they accept TOEFL scores as well or not ? what % of scores are required for approvals? canadaian love- ur AOR is July 2007 and how did you get your documents request so quickly from CIC in 2009, its been 34+ months for me and yet the status says "IN PROCESS" , are you using any representative ?
canadian love,AAAA,woodmans,sohailuca, ramuk & bobby1(me) , i am a bit relived to see as i am not alone

Regards

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
thanks my friend ,all of us are eagerly waiting for some good things ,going to happen in london chc.

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Hello all,

I got my AOR on october 2007 and waiting ever since for document updates. Looking forward to hear something soon.

Regards,
Vikram

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hello Ppl,

I met my lawyer today and spoke to him in detail. It seems i got my generic letter in Aug 2008. The currrent update request is on going for Oct 2007 applicants and they are now waiting for Nov 2007 applicants update request. It looks like things are coming to close and it might be another 2 - 3 months we will be getting our Update request.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
ppl...any idea for mid 2007 applicants, whn shd we be expecting med, soon??

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi ron,

That's good news! 36 mos. at least for an UL is okey for me.
And this thread is still alive!! BobbyB pls come back!!

Piolo

woodmans

Aug 6, 2009
Hi Guys,
just to let you know that I spoke to my agent and he is sure we can expect our case to be opened in less than two months, he has told us to get our documentation ready. It is the first time he has been positive about an end in sight, so will keep you all updated as soon as anything happens. :) As far as their quota for this year being full, he says that we cannot be part of that quota as we have a legal right to be processed under the old rules, so not to worry about that one at least! Keep your chins up, I really think the end is in sight!
Sarah xxx

mehol

Aug 23, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2007
AOR Received.
30-01-2008
I think people who applied in 2007 should start preparing for documents. I have following questions

Which is better IELTS or TOEFL and what are the scores required for both of it?

For how many days the amount should be shown in the account, 90 days, 180 days etc? and how much with the applicant and dependent ?

Current work exp Salary slip is required or not ?
What about past work ex certificates and salary letters ?

And other documents that are required to submit.

I think it will make sense to prepare a comprehensive list of docs required and start preparing it now !

Regards

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
woodmans said:
Hi Guys,
just to let you know that I spoke to my agent and he is sure we can expect our case to be opened in less than two months, he has told us to get our documentation ready. It is the first time he has been positive about an end in sight, so will keep you all updated as soon as anything happens. :) As far as their quota for this year being full, he says that we cannot be part of that quota as we have a legal right to be processed under the old rules, so not to worry about that one at least! Keep your chins up, I really think the end is in sight!
Sarah xxx
Thanks for the information, a bit of relief after reading it.
My IELTS is expiring in October, planning to take it again in November.
Kindly update the happenings.

Regards,
Viky

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piolo said:
Hi ron,

That's good news! 36 mos. at least for an UL is okey for me.
And this thread is still alive!! BobbyB pls come back!!

Piolo
Hi Piolo and others,
Greetings to all of you.
Great to know that this thread is still alive. Hats off to you guy's for your patience, but where do we stand after all these months?
Piolo, it seems as if some consultants are quiet positive about CIC sending out UL. Within(2-3Months)? . Hmm, hope they are right.

Anyway best wishes to all who are still in the race. May your Canadian dreams come true.

BobbyB

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
BobbyB said:
Hi Piolo and others,
Greetings to all of you.
Great to know that this thread is still alive. Hats off to you guy's for your patience, but where do we stand after all these months?
Piolo, it seems as if some consultants are quiet positive about CIC sending out UL. Within(2-3Months)? . Hmm, hope they are right.

Anyway best wishes to all who are still in the race. May your Canadian dreams come true.

BobbyB
Hey BobbyB, hows it going on your side? Hope all is well.