+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
hello
nothing yet, I am hoping to be the next one to tell you that i got it, since I am next on the list AOR 18SEP2007.
I cannot wait to go to the next level, and start discussing with you whether you have received your medicals request or not.
The last move on trackitt was November, so hoping for some move soon.
My strategy is that if I see that someone is getting their update request from a date after my AOR date, I will write to them to see what is going on, since I have not disturbed them yet 'to let them process the applications'.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK Guy's, hoping against hope that the ball will start rolling again and that someone will get something soon.

BobbyB

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
BobbyB said:
OK Guy's, hoping against hope that the ball will start rolling again and that someone will get something soon.

BobbyB

Yeah,Since June-August applicants had already got requests,hopefully July-Dec requests will start rolling soon.BobbyB,am still waiting for a decision to be made..why lie, am a little nervous!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonnyinchina said:
Yeah,Since June-August applicants had already got requests,hopefully July-Dec requests will start rolling soon.BobbyB,am still waiting for a decision to be made..why lie, am a little nervous!
Tonny Man!
Relax, Chill and do not get nervous. It's just a matter of time. At least you have progressed a lot more than many of us.
Let them do their job. You will get your medicals soon.
The next 3-6 Months will bring you the good news.
Good Luck.
BobbyB

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Hi,

I had filed in Feb 2007 received AOR in June 2007. I have just completed my Medicals & RPRF fee paid in Dec 2009.

awaiting for the PPR request...I guess it will take around 3-4 months...This process is tooo long...dont know when we all will reach the climax....

Best of luck to you all guys and i am sure by start of next month you will start receiving ur medicals too..

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2c said:
Hi,

I had filed in Feb 2007 received AOR in June 2007. I have just completed my Medicals & RPRF fee paid in Dec 2009.

awaiting for the PPR request...I guess it will take around 3-4 months...This process is tooo long...dont know when we all will reach the climax....

Best of luck to you all guys and i am sure by start of next month you will start receiving ur medicals too..
I am assuming that they have kind of "Frozen" the processing of all old applications in the meantime and are mainly concerned and are only busy with the new applications. I guess, new applications just keep on coming in and piling up on top of the old applications, that they just cannot be bothered about the old applications. Reminds me of the idiom which say's, "one man's loss is another man's gain".
It is indeed an unfortunate situation for the old applicants but again, it is the bitter truth. I am not the only one who shares these views, but many others on different other immigration forums.

Good Luck.

BobbyB.

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
BobbyB said:
Tonny Man!
Relax, Chill and do not get nervous. It's just a matter of time. At least you have progressed a lot more than many of us.
Let them do their job. You will get your medicals soon.
The next 3-6 Months will bring you the good news.
Good Luck.
BobbyB
I actually got a request for PPR/Medicals/RPRF all in one package.This is the trend under the new rules.However, I applied in 2007 thus old rules "applicant".The next thing coming up is a "DECISION MADE".It's one month today since my documents got received by CIC.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonnyinchina said:
I actually got a request for PPR/Medicals/RPRF all in one package.This is the trend under the new rules.However, I applied in 2007 thus old rules "applicant".The next thing coming up is a "DECISION MADE".It's one month today since my documents got received by CIC.
Congratulations. You are almost there. So, why are you nervous? It all looks positive & very good to me, having received all in one Pack.

BobbyB

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
hamaara kya hau ga - 2006 walay applicants.. i m counting days n its too hard to..

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream_Can said:
hamaara kya hau ga - 2006 walay applicants.. i m counting days n its too hard to..
Bas, wait i karna pau. Aur kar bhi kia sakte hen!!!
"Kismat ki khel hi nirale mere bhaiya, kismat ka likha huwa..........!!!

BobbyB

woodmans

Aug 6, 2009
No news here either, but will let you know as soon as anything happens! Our date was november 2007, too, so we are hoping to see some movement this year.....please!! I feel as if they have forgotten us! :'(

Bashar4

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

my file number date is 17/04/2007. I sent my medical test forms on 11/09/2009.

I was asked to submit my passports on 25/10/2009. I submitted them on 27/10/2009. I waited for the passports for about 3 months, then I sent an email to them to inquire about the passports. They sent me back this email.

This is to advise that further background checks are required before we can proceed with visa issuance. Please confirm if you would like us to retain your passports while these checks are being conducted, or if you would like them returned to you to be requested at a later date.”

Actually, I sent them an e-mail saying that I'd like to have my passports back. They sent me the passports without the visa. is this a postive sign or a negative one? Do you think I did something wrong when i asked them to send me back my passports. Would it be better if they retained the passports?

Regards

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
I was in the same boat as Bobby however at jan 10 I got my response. I now have to bubmit my updates and police clearances by Feb 20.

I am now running around doing them. Obviously the police clearance will take time so i will submit the receipts for now.

I am still trying to figure out the proof of funds. I don't have money in my account but i can get money from family. What is the best way to do this? Fixed deposit? For how long?

Plus I was wondering whether FBI finger printing must use the FBI card. I can easily use local police stations here to do them but they might insist in using their card. I can always downlaod the FBI card and let them do it. Maybe they will maybe not.

Anyways how am I going to get that proof of funds. I had some problems the last year so my account is depleted for now. Only recently there is some inflow. But I have access to family funds. No problem there. I can even keep those funds for over a year with me. No problem there. But i will have to do it soon and this will show that it was a recent deposit and not an old one. I am just scared the Canadians might say he is just asking someone to deposit this and then he will withdraw it once he gets visa.

Anyways I appreciate your help on this. I am very busy to be honest.

By the way the Canadians sent the letter NOV 2 but my agents contacted me Jan 10. So i really have less than two months to do all this since the deadline is March 2. However my agents want me to finish by Feb 20.

Its nerve wrecking cause sometimes your not in the best circumstances when the request come. Remember I waited three years and life is volatile.

As far a spolice clearance it will 3 months but i will submit the receipts. I wonder if 3 months is still a lot of time for the Canadian authorities even if they receive receipts.

Hey Bobby I still can't believe you got no response yet. Me and you got our AOR on the same time about Aug 2007 right?

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Bobby and guys,... look at the site below. I have always been referring to the information here :-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

There is a row for London which says, right at the end, 42 months for 80% of all cases to be finalized. I'm wondering if this still hold true, but as we know, CHC is very updated in their web infos, right ?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FrenchAsian said:
Bobby and guys,... look at the site below. I have always been referring to the information here :-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

There is a row for London which says, right at the end, 42 months for 80% of all cases to be finalized. I'm wondering if this still hold true, but as we know, CHC is very updated in their web infos, right ?
Well, that keeps on changing every now and then. However, if you look, right at the bottom of that page , you will find something in asterix,
* Processing times are presented only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the category in the above-mentioned 12-month time period.
So, In my view, from the look of things this is in actual fact not a true reflection of the time taken as a whole.

When I applied, I studied the trend of the CHC London, did my homework very well by researching about Canada, planned the whole immigration b4 applying, and came to the conclusion that cases are actually finalized within 3 Years - (24 to 26 Months for documents update request, 6-9 Months for BC, SC, Medicals and PPR) - And that's one of the reasons why I applied to the UK office , even though, I could have sent it to the German Office. Anyway, that's my luck.
Whatever the case, honestly, I am personally fed-up, and time and again, I have said that if I do not receive any communication around June/July this year, then, I am out of the race (I know this doesn't concern anybody). I'd stay put in the UK, where, thanks be to God, I am well established too. I cannot hang my plans for that long (42-48Months). I'd just have to accept and believe that it is maybe, not meant to be for me.

I sometimes have the tendency to think that they are frustrating people deliberately so that those who cannot wait that long will withdraw their cases. I may be wrong and hope that I am wrong. On the other hand, I also hope that something does really happen within the next few months as I am still "looooooooking forward" and interested in immigrating this year.
If not ..................!!
Long Live Canada & God Bless Canada!!!

Good Luck.

BobbyB