+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
Bigmo said:
I have just received my letter!!!

I got an email from my agents that said they have received my letter. They now want me to submit my medicals, take Ielts exam or whatever it is and police certificate.

I received it just now. This is my email message

Congratulations !

Please be informed that we have received an intimation letter from Canadian High Commission. They have requested you to submit the following documents for next stage of your application.

For any updates from you or any of your family included in the application ( e.g., work, location, education) that we need to know for us to update your application info, kindly fill-out the Client's Personal information form (please see the attached file - CPIF - Single) in order for us to alter your application. Kindly send it via email at the earliest time. In addition, if we ever need some additional information from your side we will certainly update you.

For IELTS, kindly submit the IELTS receipt first to prove that you have a schedule to take the said exam. You may send it through e-mail, fax or by hand along with your documents.

Also, if there's a delay on getting the Original Police certificate in any countries that you have lived in for more than six months, kindly submit along with other documents the receipt copy or any proof that you have applied for the Police certificate.

Kindly submit the complete set of your documents the soonest possible time, so we can prepare the necessary since the deadline for submission is fast approaching (as noted in the email).

We strongly request for you to submit the specified documents on or before February 20, 2010. We need to check your credentials to ensure the success of your application, as well to give you ample time to collect other missing documents needed before the deadline comes if in case.

We will not be responsible for any rejection due to failure of submission for any required / updated information.

Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me. I would gladly appreciate to help you.

Hoping for your immediate & favorable reply.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards,

End

They have also sent me some attached documents outlining what I need to do.

Hope this all works out.
Come to think about it, there is no mention of medicals in my letter. My agents want me to update and do the exam and start police clearance. But no talk of medical.

Second the letter by the high commissioner is dated November 2 even though my agents just inform me today by email.

They also requested proof of funds and educational marking sheets.

What all this means?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
I have just received my letter!!!

I got an email from my agents that said they have received my letter. They now want me to submit my medicals, take Ielts exam or whatever it is and police certificate.

I received it just now. This is my email message

Congratulations !

Please be informed that we have received an intimation letter from Canadian High Commission. They have requested you to submit the following documents for next stage of your application.

For any updates from you or any of your family included in the application ( e.g., work, location, education) that we need to know for us to update your application info, kindly fill-out the Client's Personal information form (please see the attached file - CPIF - Single) in order for us to alter your application. Kindly send it via email at the earliest time. In addition, if we ever need some additional information from your side we will certainly update you.

For IELTS, kindly submit the IELTS receipt first to prove that you have a schedule to take the said exam. You may send it through e-mail, fax or by hand along with your documents.

Also, if there's a delay on getting the Original Police certificate in any countries that you have lived in for more than six months, kindly submit along with other documents the receipt copy or any proof that you have applied for the Police certificate.

Kindly submit the complete set of your documents the soonest possible time, so we can prepare the necessary since the deadline for submission is fast approaching (as noted in the email).

We strongly request for you to submit the specified documents on or before February 20, 2010. We need to check your credentials to ensure the success of your application, as well to give you ample time to collect other missing documents needed before the deadline comes if in case.

We will not be responsible for any rejection due to failure of submission for any required / updated information.

Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me. I would gladly appreciate to help you.

Hoping for your immediate & favorable reply.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards,

End

They have also sent me some attached documents outlining what I need to do.

Hope this all works out.
Hi Bigmo,
Good for you, man.
Surprisingly though, you are an August 2007 applicant who has received an update letter in Jan 2010.
We thought or better said calculated, that they had sorted all applicants till the end of August 2007 and stopped with these applicants in 2009. Nevertheless, at least, all things being equal, you are sure that your immigration process has started now and with some luck, you should be finished by the end of the year, if not earlier than that.

Best of luck and thanks for updating this thread.
BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
Come to think about it, there is no mention of medicals in my letter. My agents want me to update and do the exam and start police clearance. But no talk of medical.

Second the letter by the high commissioner is dated November 2 even though my agents just inform me today by email.

They also requested proof of funds and educational marking sheets.

What all this means?
Medicals are only sent, after you send in the full documents and they are satisfied that you fulfill all the criteria.
So, send in all what they have asked for in time. Once they receive them, they will then start their verification, authentification process, BC, SC etc. If the IO is satisfied, then you will receive the medicals+RPRF and or PPR.
BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo,

By the way, your application date was sometimes in March 2007 and AOR in August 2007, isn't it?

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
Bigmo,

By the way, your application date was sometimes in March 2007 and AOR in August 2007, isn't it?
Yeah.

Is the delay of the High Commisioner Nov 2 dated update request and me receiving only now something normal?

This means rather than having 4 months, I have now less than two months to submit my documents.

ymman

Jan 7, 2010
Bobby1 said:
HI bobby1,

I am Immanuel Luna from the Philippines. I submitted my application last Oct 2007 so I guess we are on the same boat. I am still waiting for documents request. Hopefully within this month of perhaps next month. God only knows right. GOD BLESS US ALL. PLEASE ALWAYS UPDATE HERE MY FRIEND. THANKS A LOT

Hi guys,
I have applied for Canadian immigration uder FSW in Oct 2007, Ever since I received 2 mails, 1st stating the information of my file number and the 2nd mail asked me if I would like to withdraw. Each time I check my status online – it says the same – “in process”
I am a bit concerned as it is almost 26 months since I have applied, I would just like to know if it's a normal/standard procedure of processing? Am I in the same boat as others who have applied in last quarter of 2007?
whats AOR ?

regards,
bobby1

Hello bobby1,

I am Immanuel Luna

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
Bigmo,

So what happened to you?

Maybe its pending in mail. Mine arrived to me two months it was sent. Be careful and do some following up.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
So what happened to you?

Maybe its pending in mail. Mine arrived to me two months it was sent. Be careful and do some following up.
No man. Nothing is pending in the post. I think, they are still dealing with applicants -up to the end of August 2007.
Nobody after that seems to have received any communication from them. So, looks like it is still a long way to go. :-\
Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Good luck.

BobbyB

idriss808

Jan 5, 2010
Hello Bobby i have seen from ur post that u r from UK,i myself am frm UK i am an applicant of Nov2007.I really appreciate the thread u have started...
inform us as soon as u get ur document update request.How long do u think it will take to get an document update request...

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idriss808 said:
Hello Bobby i have seen from ur post that u r from UK,i myself am frm UK i am an applicant of Nov2007.I really appreciate the thread u have started...
inform us as soon as u get ur document update request.How long do u think it will take to get an document update request...
Oh no, now that you know that I am in the UK, I'm going to run away to Canada. (LOL).
Hey, jokes apart, No problems, I will, indeed!! But first I have to get something from them. :p.
No idea how long it's going to take, man. Things seem to have taken the wrong turn, but will update as soon as I get something.
Please make sure you do the same as well. :-*

Good Luck.

BobbyB

julius128

Jan 19, 2010
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

I have got my File number on 1-Nov-2007 and no sign of request for documents yet. By the way I have not received any email related to my file no or ask me; if I want to withdraw? (is that normal that everybody receive those emails?)

BTW: is any of you know... I have Police certificate (dated Oct 2009) from the country that I was living 10 years ago, do I need to get the fresh one in few months time when I receive request of applications? ( as I am not living in that country anymore and I have got a certificate 3 months ago for that country) I know i have to have a fresh one from the country I am living at the moment (within 3 months) but what about the old country?

Thanks for answers in advance.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

julius128 said:
I have got my File number on 1-Nov-2009 and no sign of request for documents yet. By the way I have not received any email related to my file no or ask me; if I want to withdraw? (is that normal that everybody receive those emails?)

BTW: is any of you know... I have Police certificate (dated Oct 2009) from the country that I was living 10 years ago, do I need to get the fresh one in few months time when I receive request of applications? ( as I am not living in that country anymore and I have got a certificate 3 months ago for that country) I know i have to have a fresh one from the country I am living at the moment (within 3 months) but what about the old country?

Thanks for answers in advance.
Sorry Mate, this thread is for Applicants under the old rules. Your case is under the new rules. Nobody will reply to it. Either you start a new thread or look for one applicable to you.

Anyway, Good Luck.

My fellow old applicants - "have our cases been frozen"?

[size=10pt]Eduopolo, Piolo and others. Any news?[/size]

BobbyB

julius128

Jan 19, 2010

BobbyB said:
Sorry Mate, this thread is for Applicants under the old rules. Your case is under the new rules. Nobody will reply to it. Either you start a new thread or look for one applicable to you.

Anyway, Good Luck.

My fellow old applicants - "have our cases been frozen"?

[size=10pt]Eduopolo, Piolo and others. Any news?[/size]

BobbyB
I am sorry that was a mistake, date they have received my file is 1-NOV-2007 not 2009. Thanks for attention and reply

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

julius128 said:
I am sorry that was a mistake, date they have received my file is 1-NOV-2007 not 2009. Thanks for attention and reply
OK Julius, we are in the same boat. You seem to be just before me. Mine is 05-11-2007. No news. Keep updating.

BobbyB

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi BobbyB.

No news yet. So eager to receive one or to anybody with the same timeline like
ours. Will watch this thread for sure. thanks ..

Piolo