+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flights from india suspended till July 30 2021 - Air Canada

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I don’t think they will extend the ban further after august as a lot of provinces are opening up along with DLIs offering in person classes. Even I have in person classes next sem so it seems like this won’t last long but if it does, I guess I’ll have to take an indirect flight lol

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I don’t think they will extend the ban further after august as a lot of provinces are opening up along with DLIs offering in person classes. Even I have in person classes next sem so it seems like this won’t last long but if it does, I guess I’ll have to take an indirect flight lol
Hopefully, that’s the case. It’s an unfortunate situation for everyone. But, I understand the cautious approach to handling this matter. This new “Delta” variant seems more transmissible than the previous ones.

Moreover, looking at the current situation in the UK is a little concerning. They were planning to reopen on June 21st. However, there’s been a 30% rise in cases across the UK compared to last week. As a result, the reopening has been delayed for a few weeks. The best hope is to vaccinate as many people as possible and then open the country to fully vaccinated travelers.