+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fleming: WIN course- Jan'14 Intake

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Yes it is require.
please refer to the Student Partners Program (SPP) Checklist in the link provided here: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Delhi_study_permit_1_22.10.12.pdf

It is stated that :
A medical exam will be required for study program exceeding 6 months.
Read that pdf completely some other required things are also there.
Normally medical check up is not compulsory but it'll be better for you and the process will be faster.
I am not 100% sure but in India the cost for medical checkup is Rs. 3,500/- that too you've to do from the listed practitioners in that pdf.

email address : jigar.robotics@gmail.com (without any spaces)

Tinku1038

Sep 24, 2013
jigar13 said:
Hello,
I am Jigar from Gujarat, India.
I've got the acceptance letter from Fleming College in WIN (Wireless Information Networking) Course for Jan'14 Intake.

Is there any one else here???
Please share here. :)
Hi Jigar,
I am Trinesh from Hyderabad,India.
I am also looking to apply for win course in fleming college but i have 14 backlogs in my bachelor's degree.Whether there any chances of getting offer letter?63.5% in btech(ECE), 64% in 12th , 66.80% in 10th and my ielts exam is on 12th october ........Please reply it urgent..........

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Hello Tinku1038,
I am sorry for late reply.
I think you can get admission. but do contact their regional office situated in Bangolare.
They will clear you.
You should apply... no problem will occur.
And one more advantage is... their office is located in India very near to you, so you might get the reply in 2-3 days.
I get it in 3 days through mail and 10 days through courier. I am in Gujarat.
All the best.

manpreet.3075

Jan 29, 2013
I had applied for offer letter for WIN program in fleming college on 19th sept but don't get any response yet... i m little worried nw .. is it normal ?

I also mail them they said : " I did receive your application and had asked my colleague in India to request your agent for you to complete an application form."

suggest me ...plz

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Who is your agent??? You could send your letter to their regional office situated in Banglore, India... But anyways... you'll get it...
please share your profile.

manpreet.3075

Jan 29, 2013
10th - 59 %
12th - 60 %
B.tech (ece) - 69 %
IELTS 6 overall ( s-5.5,w-5.5,r-6,l-6.5 )

i had applied through canam consutant chandigarh...they told me that it takes 2-3 weeks for offer letter....
how much time it takes in your case ?

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
You have waste your time brother.
It takes only 3-4 days... (But only in the case, if you had sent your application to Bangalore)
I've sent my application through Edwise international (But it is not recommended to have any agent), And that too without any kind of charge.
As per your profile, you'll get the admission for sure. :)

Aerrow

Jul 29, 2013
luv7979 said:
Does anyone knws wt r d chances of job in peterborough?
Quite slim from what I have heard. I was gonna apply but this kept me from it. Any senior members can shed more light into this.

luv7979

Aug 3, 2013
Aerrow said:
Quite slim from what I have heard. I was gonna apply but this kept me from it. Any senior members can shed more light into this.

I heared ther r no chance of job ther bt stil. Bt still any one could xplore more

stillarise7

Oct 6, 2013
@jigar13
Hey jigar please share your email id with me. I am also applying for the same course tomorrow. Would love to talk to you about some details which you might have, would be certainly useful and of great help. Looking forward to hearing from you.