+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fleming: WIN course- Jan'14 Intake

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Hello,
I am Jigar from Gujarat, India.
I've got the acceptance letter from Fleming College in WIN (Wireless Information Networking) Course for Jan'14 Intake.

Is there any one else here???
Please share here. :)

j.mann

Apr 13, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
17-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
under processing
LANDED..........
i wish...i will be there.....
simarshergill said:
Hello,

i have applied for the same course.
share ur profile plz

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
can u help me to sort out this please.

i recieved a offer letter from fleming college on which it says to hold ur place u have to deposit $7800 which is one sem fees.
i have deposited that now they sent me reciept of that and saying that s all that u needed to submit with your file.

so i am just unsure is that the right way or there is a need for the manipulated version(extended offer letter)of offer letter.

Please reply me asap.

Thank you.

j.mann

Apr 13, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
17-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
under processing
LANDED..........
i wish...i will be there.....
simarshergill said:
can u help me to sort out this please.

i recieved a offer letter from fleming college on which it says to hold ur place u have to deposit $7800 which is one sem fees.
i have deposited that now they sent me reciept of that and saying that s all that u needed to submit with your file.

so i am just unsure is that the right way or there is a need for the manipulated version(extended offer letter)of offer letter.

Please reply me asap.

Thank you.
i have also same profile ..i did BCA..

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
@ simarshergill That is what you need... you're on a right way... go on

1) Fee receipt of a college you're applying for
2) Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from Nova Scotia Bank (for $10,000)
3) Health check up report
4) All your certificates/results/degrees/experience letter/Bank loan papers etc... (all docs which you're suited for)
5) Visa application form
6) your SOP letter (Letter of explanation)

These papers will make a complete file for your visa application... I am also preparing to apply for the visa...
Just waiting to get the dollar down against INR and will pay the fees of college.
All the best

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for the information.

I have transferred the money for GIC so just waiting for response.
-you mentioned that we need medical report as well .....r u sure we have to send it as well..because i think we only send it when immigration officers asked us to do it.
-another think as i paid one sem fees and got my gic as well still is there any need to show extra money to cover my ramianing fees

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
About medical, you can find here and can decide accordingly:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

and about financial question, it is accepted to show GIC + 1 sem receipt but still you can check here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

for any further queries you can visit www.cic.gc.ca

BTW, can you tell by which medium you'd paid the fees at fleming and also at nova scotia bank?
and from which country are you applying? Are you an Indian?

I need some guidance to know the available medium to pay the fees and also some rules of currency exchange.

Fleming college has a regional office in Banglore (South asia office) Can I pay my fees there?

Thanks

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
@ simarshergill, Thanks brother - one more thing

I've got the account detail of fleming college where I need to pay the fees.
But with that detail it is stated that,

For faster service please be sure to include your name and student number when sending Electronic Transfer payments.

Monies transferred do not go directly into your account as your banks do not have access to the college’s student files. Please send a copy of the wire transfer details to our office.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WHEN SENDING WIRE TRANSFERS THE BANKS ARE PROVIDING A SERVICE FOR YOU. THERE WILL BE SERVICE CHARGES FROM YOUR BANK AS WELL AS OURS.
1) Do I need to send any copy of the wire transfer details??? If yes then, through courier??? or by email?
2) What charges you'd been applied as service charge?
3) for $7800 + $10,000 how many additional charges you'd paid.

Thanks

simarshergill

Aug 19, 2013
while transferring fees i paid 1600 INR extra and while Gic it was 700 INR.

when u will transfer your fees from bank get the TT reciept from bank and email that to college.