Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
I recommend people whose study permit is about expired to apply PGWP at border, I succeeded to get three years PGWP at rainbow bridge border recently, the staff there was very nice provided You must bring along all documents, official graduation letter and official transcript in sealed envelope, more than three years valid passport and still valid study permit. By the way, they only do flagpole on Tue, Wed and Thur, Good luck to all
Hi, do I need to have a US visa for flag polling?

H_POUYA

Feb 25, 2017
I recommend people whose study permit is about expired to apply PGWP at border, I succeeded to get three years PGWP at rainbow bridge border recently, the staff there was very nice provided You must bring along all documents, official graduation letter and official transcript in sealed envelope, more than three years valid passport and still valid study permit. By the way, they only do flagpole on Tue, Wed and Thur, Good luck to all
I have to apply for PGWP at this border. Could you please explain the process? Can I drive my car? Are there parking spots available? In google map, it seems that I have to drive to US entry ports and there is nothing before that. Am I right? Should I get off the car to get the refusal letter?

My schedule is tight and have to make sure that I can make it in one day.

Any information would be appreciated,
Thanks

kkinCan

May 21, 2019
Recently got mine done at the Coutts/Sweetgrass border, AB. Wait time was long (spent over 2 hours on the whole process excluding driving) but the officer was extremely nice. Would highly recommend anyone who needs a PGWP to go through Coutts if you're in Alberta.

Just make sure you have all the documents. All the other posts on this forum have explained everything in details and I didn't experience any issues at all. P.S., transcripts need to be official but no need to be sealed.

Raavi Sandhu

Oct 14, 2018
hello,

Are you sure we don’t need sealed transcripts because I asked some lawyer they told you need sealed one?
Please reply soon.

Thank you

dhandeep1517

Jun 1, 2019

Hi,
i am going to get my PGWP, i have a question if you can help me out.
do we need to have final transcript sealed by College itself ? , because i got mine in hand,i mean its not sealed,infact they have provided me with final transcript and graduation letter signed by Authorities.

Is it necessary to obtain transcript from college in a sealed envelope??? or wht if i seal the transcript? will the work?