+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card arrival time after Photo resubmission

NitinGupta123

Oct 3, 2018
I landed on 4 September 2020 and received an email on 2 October 2020 for the photos resubmission. Photos were delivered on 13 October, 2020. I did not yet receive my PR card. Called IRCC twice but no satisfactory response. I filled up web form. There was an automatic reply, saying we are processing the photographs according to the date of reception. It did not state which date is going on I am very tensed as I could not get job. Other IDs are pending because of PR card. How much time will it still take to arrive ? Is there anyone who is facing the same issue?
Similar Issue here. I landed on March 10th. Still no PR Card.

Gur deep

Oct 26, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Doc's Request.
4-09-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2020
LANDED..........
04-09-2020
Similar Issue here. I landed on March 10th. Still no PR Card.
Hi !
I received my PR card on 2 December 2020, exactly after one and a half month of photo submission.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all, please I need help.

I sent photos for PR card yestedray, was confused about it, so I followed the copr letter which says I should include my UCI and name. I included my name and UCI, then the photographer stamped it and wrote the date (all on the back). I didnt include my date of birth, but its also on the copr letter. Will this be an issue? Will they send it back to me because of the date of birth not at the back of the passport photo? Please help. TIA!

Ahmed zubair

Feb 14, 2021
I landed on 4 September 2020 and received an email on 2 October 2020 for the photos resubmission. Photos were delivered on 13 October, 2020. I did not yet receive my PR card. Called IRCC twice but no satisfactory response. I filled up web form. There was an automatic reply, saying we are processing the photographs according to the date of reception. It did not state which date is going on I am very tensed as I could not get job. Other IDs are pending because of PR card. How much time will it still take to arrive ? Is there anyone who is facing the same issue?
hi you got ur pr card or yet no? Because same here with me

Gur deep

Oct 26, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Doc's Request.
4-09-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2020
LANDED..........
04-09-2020

Ahmed zubair

Feb 14, 2021
Hi I also on same boat r u get ur pr card or no?

satatinfy

Oct 14, 2017
Hi All,

We need some help in understanding where to get the photos done from in US. We have resubmitted photos which have also been recjected. Can anyone kindly guide us on where to get the photos done from in US.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Satish

M1991z

Jul 1, 2019
please i want to know what to do?
i did soft landing on 17 feb 2021 and return back to my country. now i received email stating that my photos don't meet the specifications.
i am outside Canada now;
is it ok to have the new photos from a photographer outside Canada
and which is better sending the photos from my country (outside Canada) or mailing it to my friend in Canada to send it (address of PR card)

stsm123

Sep 8, 2019
i did soft landing on 17 feb 2021 and return back to my country. now i received email stating that my photos don't meet the specifications.
i am outside Canada now;
and which is better sending the photos from my country (outside Canada) or mailing it to my friend in Canada to send it (address of PR card)
Hello, could you please let us know what you did about your photos then? Did you submit from outside Canada?

Thank you

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
i am outside Canada now;

Hi,

I'm facing something similar. Can you please let me know how you approached this and how long it took for you to receive PR card?