+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card arrival time after Photo resubmission

Tanu17

Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

I did my first entry in Canada and was granted a PR status. However, after about a week I received an email requesting resubmission of photographs. I have done the same but have not received any communication so far. Do they email you to notify about receiving the photographs ? How much time does it usually take for the PR card to arrive in case of photo resubmission.

Thank you so much for the help.

Truly appreciate,

Tanu17

Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

I did my first entry in Canada and was granted a PR status. However, after about a week I received an email requesting resubmission of photographs. I have done the same but have not received any communication so far. Do they email you to notify about receiving the photographs ? How much time does it usually take for the PR card to arrive in case of photo resubmission.

Truly appreciate,
Please is anyone facing a similar scenario. Thank you

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,

Truly appreciate,
Hi, did you receive you’re PR card? How many days it takes? Same with mine. Jsut resubmit again my Pr photo last Feb.7. Till now no news.

Lulu91

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I had resubmitted my photos and never received any emails after that. A couple weeks after, I received my PR card in the mail.

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
I landed on Dec 16, 2019 and received photos resubmission request on Feb 3.
Submitted photo and it was delivered Feb 11.
No new updates since

Reactions: delsie23

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Not yet. Last status Mailed out on March 13.
Its been way too long.
Oh I see, cause I landed last January 23,2020. I got mail last Feb 6,2020 to resubmit my passport photo. They receive it last Feb.13,2020.. Then I just received my PR card last March 18,2020. Anyways, you will receive it soon.

NitinGupta123

Oct 3, 2018
Can you please help me with one thing,
How do you know when the resubmitted photos are delivered? Does regular post by Canada Post helps with tracking?

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, I sent my resubmitted photos from USA with USPS because you cannot send using Fedex or UPS to PO Box address. I just checked the status on USPS as delivered. It took about a month after delivered status until Ghost update and status change to Approved. Then it took 3 weeks for the card to arrive (this was around lockdown time in March).

Gur deep

Oct 26, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Doc's Request.
4-09-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2020
LANDED..........
04-09-2020
I landed on 4 September 2020 and received an email on 2 October 2020 for the photos resubmission. Photos were delivered on 13 October, 2020. I did not yet receive my PR card. Called IRCC twice but no satisfactory response. I filled up web form. There was an automatic reply, saying we are processing the photographs according to the date of reception. It did not state which date is going on I am very tensed as I could not get job. Other IDs are pending because of PR card. How much time will it still take to arrive ? Is there anyone who is facing the same issue?