Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20th april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah soon.
Dear Sonea please leave his messages... here are really some serious issues which need your help... he is in canada ... and has nothing at all to come to these forums...he is just making us leave the original topic.
Please Mr. On Hold,leave every thing behind and guide us in which u can guide.will be thankful.
sonea said:
minimum funds for landing are less compared to what they have outlined under grants eligibility criteria.. that's why i posted the link too. do some "hard work" and check that out for God's sake

do you think i have enough time to waste on explaining? its written above if you can't understand read it AGAIN and AGAIN until it gets completely in your complicated brain .. and please do your job leave my comments alone people will find out themselves who's wright and who's not ..

I am NOT an agent or lawyer and I am NOT asking for any fee, i will NOT get anything in return if someone succeeds in Canada but i will feel bad if i could help and i didn't ..

I am taking out time to help people as much as i can .. i don't want any return from you but from God

P.S you have a serious problem understanding others

kmkm

May 11, 2013
Paksiatn
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 06 2012
Med's Request
August 23 2012
Med's Done....
sep 03 2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20th april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah soon.
Dear I have sent you.... Check your inbox .i am waiting.

sonea said:
send me a PM, i'll get back to you

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
28/11/11, recieved by VO 12/12/11
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
kmkm said:
Dear I have sent you.... Check your inbox .i am waiting.
I e mailed you in detail just now ..

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Fine, I won't discuss it any more -- but you might consider that I've been saying one thing: "Be honest." In my life I've never gotten as angry as you all have at someone who said that, and you might consider why this suggestions makes you so hostile. Good luck in Canada.

kmkm

May 11, 2013
Paksiatn
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 06 2012
Med's Request
August 23 2012
Med's Done....
sep 03 2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20th april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah soon.
Thanks a lot for your detailed help... I am very relaxed now.will contact you as I get some other questions :D thanks once again. :)
sonea said:
I e mailed you in detail just now ..

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
kmkm said:
Thanks a lot for your detailed help... I am very relaxed now.will contact you as I get some other questions :D thanks once again. :)
I'm glad i could help

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Hi Sonea,

You are doing a brilliant job. Don't let comments of someone put your efforts for new immigrants 'on hold'. Canadian employers are not being fair to the new immigrants when they ask them of 'Canadian experience' and Canadian qualifications. If foreign qualifications are good enough for getting immigration then why they are useless for landing a job? And how do they expect new immigrants to have Canadian experience?
New immigrants are the most vulnerable people. They need help from all sources for settling down. Otherwise their 'landing funds' would disappear pretty fast - adding to their miseries. People like you are doing a great job guiding them. Don't let anyone distract you. Immigrants are a proven asset for Canada. They and their kids are going to enhance the prosperity of Canada for rest of their lives. What is wrong in Canadian government providing them with a little assistance in the beginning?

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
Thommo said:
Hi Sonea,

You are doing a brilliant job. Don't let comments of someone put your efforts for new immigrants 'on hold'. Canadian employers are not being fair to the new immigrants when they ask them of 'Canadian experience' and Canadian qualifications. If foreign qualifications are good enough for getting immigration then why they are useless for landing a job? And how do they expect new immigrants to have Canadian experience?
New immigrants are the most vulnerable people. They need help from all sources for settling down. Otherwise their 'landing funds' would disappear pretty fast - adding to their miseries. People like you are doing a great job guiding them. Don't let anyone distract you. Immigrants are a proven asset for Canada. They and their kids are going to enhance the prosperity of Canada for rest of their lives. What is wrong in Canadian government providing them with a little assistance in the beginning?
Exactly my point ..

Canadian gov understands this that's why they have these programs for assisting newcomers. We got this information from the orientation for immigrants CIIP. some people who are not so fortunate to get help here and have to struggle, don't want others to settle smoothly.

Don't worry folks I have provided all the information i had, along with website links so that you all can explore by your self, and I will keep guiding everyone if I could :)

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
SanRoque said:
Go sonea...Will vote for you to be a member of the parliament. :) :) :)
SanRoque said:
SanRoque said:
Haha :D

I'm highly obliged :)

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
sonea said:
Exactly my point ..

Canadian gov understands this that's why they have these programs for assisting newcomers. We got this information from the orientation for immigrants CIIP. some people who are not so fortunate to get help here and have to struggle, don't want others to settle smoothly.

Don't worry folks I have provided all the information i had, along with website links so that you all can explore by your self, and I will keep guiding everyone if I could :)
I'm sorry, but this is the most idiotic, passive-aggressive response I have ever seen. Every comment I've made on this thread has simply made the point that these programs are means-tested, and that Sonea is both denying this, and advising people how to hide their assets. I fully support all of these retraining programs, and simply object to people with plenty of money disguising that fact, because they are 'immigrants'. These are for immigrants with limited funds. What's amazing is that people are pretending I'm saying something completely different, and it suggests the degree of entitlement felt.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Thommo said:
Hi Sonea,

And Thommo, since you seem to feel sorry for yourself, here is why foreign qualifications are harder to use in Canada -- because each private employer gets to choose for themselves how they evaluate applicants, but the government determines immigration. Perhaps foreign qualifications are considered less trustworthy; certainly anyone reading this thread would have apprehensions about hiring some of its commenters.

Thommo, l'm curious -- do you support lying to the government to receive benefits?

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
on-hold said:
And Thommo, since you seem to feel sorry for yourself, here is why foreign qualifications are harder to use in Canada -- because each private employer gets to choose for themselves how they evaluate applicants, but the government determines immigration. Perhaps foreign qualifications are considered less trustworthy; certainly anyone reading this thread would have apprehensions about hiring some of its commenters.

Thommo, l'm curious -- do you support lying to the government to receive benefits?
Relax On-hold..leave it..i have seen that the last 2-3 pages u r discussing same thing again and again..i think everyone got ur point already. and nobody here will prefer to hide or lie just to get benefits from govt or any other agency..so just relax and discuss other points present in this thread like cost of living, clothing weather etc...:p