+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fingerprints result not received to IRCC

baaqeel

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Longueuil
hello my friends,

a friend of mine get Fingerprints request 2,5 months ago, he did it next day after he received the official letter.

he called IRCC 3 times .. after 2 weeks, 1 month and last week and they always said to him "we didn't
received your result until now" !!

any advice ?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
hello my friends,

a friend of mine get Fingerprints request 2,5 months ago, he did it next day after he received the official letter.

he called IRCC 3 times .. after 2 weeks, 1 month and last week and they always said to him "we didn't
received your result until now" !!

any advice ?
First question did your friend do the FP thru any private accredited agency of RCMP.
If YES then he needs to email RCMP.

You can check with RCMP if the fingerprints were taken and sent to CIC. Here is what you do.

1. Write an email to civilnps @ rcmp-grc.gc.ca

2. In the email provide the following information. Here is a sample letter you can use:

Hi there.

My name is XXXXXXXXXXX and I would like to inquire about my digital fingerprint status and to see if the results were been complete and if the fingerprints have been sent to Citizenship and Immigration Canada at the St Clair office. I had the fingerprints taken on XXXXXXX XX, 2018 for my citizenship application .

The details of my fingerprinting are as follows:
First name: ‎XXXX
Last name: XXX
Date of birth‎: 19XX Month XX
Reference: XXXX XXX
TCN: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
DCN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Address : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , XXXXXX, XX XXX XXX

Yours sincerely,
XXXXX

3. Expect a reply which takes 2-3 weeks. This is the response that u will get from CivilNPS @ rcmp-grc.gc.ca about 20 days after the fingerprints was taken.

Good day

Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on XXXXXXX XX 2018 and the result has been sent to:

CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA
ST CLAIR CIC
25 ST CLAIR AVENUE EAST, 2ND FLOOR
TORONTO ON M4T 1M2

Thank you for contacting us,

baaqeel

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Longueuil
First question did your friend do the FP thru any private accredited agency of RCMP.
If YES then he needs to email RCMP.

You can check with RCMP if the fingerprints were taken and sent to CIC. Here is what you do.

1. Write an email to civilnps @ rcmp-grc.gc.ca

2. In the email provide the following information. Here is a sample letter you can use:

Hi there.

My name is XXXXXXXXXXX and I would like to inquire about my digital fingerprint status and to see if the results were been complete and if the fingerprints have been sent to Citizenship and Immigration Canada at the St Clair office. I had the fingerprints taken on XXXXXXX XX, 2018 for my citizenship application .

The details of my fingerprinting are as follows:
First name: ‎XXXX
Last name: XXX
Date of birth‎: 19XX Month XX
Reference: XXXX XXX
TCN: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
DCN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Address : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , XXXXXX, XX XXX XXX

Yours sincerely,
XXXXX

3. Expect a reply which takes 2-3 weeks. This is the response that u will get from CivilNPS @ rcmp-grc.gc.ca about 20 days after the fingerprints was taken.

Good day

Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on XXXXXXX XX 2018 and the result has been sent to:

CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA
ST CLAIR CIC
25 ST CLAIR AVENUE EAST, 2ND FLOOR
TORONTO ON M4T 1M2

Thank you for contacting us,
Yes, he did it thru a private accredited agency of RCMP.
He already emailed RCMP and he received a confirmation email from them about sending the result to IRCC.
Also he sent a copy of the FP receipt to IRCC as a confirmation and they received it as the agency confirmed receiving it.
But the result still not received and he did’t get test invitation until today.
Thank you