+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FingerPrints Digital/Electronically/Paper Outside Canada

surreymeluk

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, This is as the subject suggests for question outside of Canada.

I have read the helpful posts about this scenario, however, if FP's are taken Digitally,(rather than rolled),outside of Canada) can I send these directly to the RMCP,(and no need to go through an accredited agency), and if so, where is the location. Is there a specific RMCP they have to be sent to for clearance/checking?.... and is it usual for the RMCP to forward on to CIC.?, if not, can I request that they do send the results directly to the CIC?
Thankyou

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012

I have read the helpful posts about this scenario, however, if FP's are taken Digitally,(rather than rolled),outside of Canada) can I send these directly to the RMCP,(and no need to go through an accredited agency), and if so, where is the location. Is there a specific RMCP they have to be sent to for clearance/checking?.... and is it usual for the RMCP to forward on to CIC.?, if not, can I request that they do send the results directly to the CIC?
Thankyou
Lol

You think the government will want to make it easy for you? Have you lived in Canada ?

Last edited:
Reactions: JPBless

Gibe

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018

Thankyou
Yeah, sending FP from outside Canada is already not really "by the book". In your case the only listed solution is through a FP company. So personally I would go this way unless you like to gamble. You may check with RCMP though, maybe they will tell you it is OK.

And yes it is usual for RCMP to send the results directly to IRCC. In think that they can send them to any address the police or FP company tell them to.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello !
Can anyone please give me some pointers as to how to send fingerprints to RCMP ?

Any pointers to what is a good accredited digital fingerprints company in Canada and how to send them my fingerprints across to them ?

Thanks in advance