+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints and photo (biometrics)

Tylor Lee

Mar 28, 2019
I think there is something wrong...I am an inland CEC applicant AOR Jan 27 and BIL Feb 10. ( only left biometrics )
My patient has been already run out and I am about to go back home...but one last, I would like to contact to somewhere before I go back,
Do you guys have any idea I can contact ??...The most frustrating moment is there is nobody I can ask no clue what is going on...

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
I think there is something wrong...I am an inland CEC applicant AOR Jan 27 and BIL Feb 10. ( only left biometrics )
My patient has been already run out and I am about to go back home...but one last, I would like to contact to somewhere before I go back,
Do you guys have any idea I can contact ??...The most frustrating moment is there is nobody I can ask no clue what is going on...
There is nothing you can do, really. You can try and call 1-888-242-2100 (IRCC Call Centre), spend 10-20 min going through the menu, trying to find the right choice or get a hang of a representative (sometimes it ends the call because the queue is very long) and wait for another 30+ min on hold.

Did you give you biometrics during the past 10 years? For visa/work permit/study permit...? If yes, you can send IRCC your old biometrics via webform.

Other than that, you will be told to wait for a call to schedule a biometrics appointment or wait till the offices open.

Reactions: Tylor Lee

Art2020

May 13, 2020
There is nothing you can do, really. You can try and call 1-888-242-2100 (IRCC Call Centre), spend 10-20 min going through the menu, trying to find the right choice or get a hang of a representative (sometimes it ends the call because the queue is very long) and wait for another 30+ min on hold.

Did you give you biometrics during the past 10 years? For visa/work permit/study permit...? If yes, you can send IRCC your old biometrics via webform.

Other than that, you will be told to wait for a call to schedule a biometrics appointment or wait till the offices open.
Interesting thought. What is the IMM number for that webForm?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
just submitted my Biometerics at an ASCs, and while checking my IRCC profile, I noticed that while I can see the Biometerics number, date of submission and expiry date, there is a one letter typo in my middle name :/

What should I do? I tried to call IRCC, but they are not picking up the phone, too much traffic..