+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints After Test !

Ashiqullah

Aug 12, 2015
drunkhead said:
The best way is to book an appointment with any registered RCMP agency, who does electronic finger prints. It's only 10 mins of job, and they will send your fingerprints to RCMP electronically the same day. According to the email that I receive from RCMP, I did my finger print test in calgary on 30th July and they send it to CIC calgary office on 31st. This happens in the cases where there is no fingerprint records on RCMP file, otherwise according to them it can take upto 120 days.

But I think, even if you have received the fingerprint request, it's not a big thing now days as in previous years. And things are moving really fast, thanks to new rules and system in place.

I believe the problem now is that CIC only have certain slots open for citizenship ceremony and even after the decision is made on our file, we still have to wait for 2-8 weeks to get oath ceremony, depending on the queue ahead of us.

Wish you good luck for your test.

Cheers
Thank you very much for your input. much appreciated.

torontostar76

Oct 22, 2014
hi everyone
i did my test on 10th of april 2015th
now after 5 months i hv received fingerprint request
on tuesday 10th of sep i am going to agency for fingerprints
as i knw agency will send it to RCMP
i need to knw whether RCMP send result directly to cic or am i suppose to send it to scarborough toronto office?
do i need to request agency to ask RCMP to send results to me ?
as it is mention in letter tht
IF THE RCMP SENDS FINGERPRINTS RESULTS DIRECTLY TO U,SEND IT TO THIS OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,SO THT WE CAN RESUME PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.
here i am a little bit confuse
i need help and guidence regarding the right step
waiting deperately for helpful replies
regards

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
You would need to inform the agency to send the FP to the local citizenship office and reference your UCI number in the application... rCMP usually mail it to the office next business day....