+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FingerPrinting sent by RCMP not received by IRCC

berigdar

Jun 29, 2019
Hello Guys, I have this problem regarding the fingerprinting not received by IRCC, I have already confirmed with RCMP who said they have sent it to IRCC since May to Vancouver location. Am asking has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it as I am really fretting out? I also have the agency receipt and RCMP confirmation. Thanks a lot.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I can imagine your frustration! However, it’s very rare for RCMP to lose such a document. Some clerk at IRCC could be the culprit. Have you contacted them through their web form and attached a copy of your receipt? Or confirm this through the call centre?

Reactions: JPBless

JPBless

May 14, 2018
I can imagine your frustration! However, it’s very rare for RCMP to lose such a document. Some clerk at IRCC could be the culprit. Have you contacted them through their web form and attached a copy of your receipt? Or confirm this through the call centre?
Exactly that's what the man should do. Send web form attaching the receipt and another copy of document document from the agency that did the finger indicating the fingerprint was done. Then raise the matter with RCMP. If push comes to shove redo the fingerprint

oageev_

Dec 11, 2018
Hello there,
I'm on the same boat, in Montreal.
My FP was completed on May 27 at RCMP, and they told me it was sent on May 30. Called IRCC today, they still hasn't received it.

What you can do is to call RCMP to speak with an agent and they will confirm if you if your FP results was completed or sent. They can even send you an confirmation email with the date of completion and you can submit to IRCC.

Deep@23

Jun 20, 2019
Hello there,
I'm on the same boat, in Montreal.
My FP was completed on May 27 at RCMP, and they told me it was sent on May 30. Called IRCC today, they still hasn't received it.

What you can do is to call RCMP to speak with an agent and they will confirm if you if your FP results was completed or sent. They can even send you an confirmation email with the date of completion and you can submit to IRCC.
How did u solved ur problem??