+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Mohanraj

Sep 1, 2019
Hello,

I,m Mohan raj from India. Currently i am working in saudi Arabia. I am looking for a job in canada since many years. Can anyone in this group get me a Job there. Financially i am struggling a lot.

Completed bachelor degree in computer science, Advanced diploma in fire and safety engineering, NEBOSH IGC, IOSH.

Have 4 years of experience as a Safety officer. 1 year of experience as restaurant manager

Please do the needful.

Please do contact if any vacancies
MOHAN RAJ
+966 540826195

Reactions: Northern Rambler

shruti_13

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello,

I,m Mohan raj from India. Currently i am working in saudi Arabia. I am looking for a job in canada since many years. Can anyone in this group get me a Job there. Financially i am struggling a lot.

Completed bachelor degree in computer science, Advanced diploma in fire and safety engineering, NEBOSH IGC, IOSH.

Have 4 years of experience as a Safety officer. 1 year of experience as restaurant manager

Please do the needful.

Please do contact if any vacancies
MOHAN RAJ
+966 540826195
Do connect with the online job portals. to get any kind of job in foreign country.

Nashy

Sep 16, 2019
I am a diploma holder in business management, writing from Africa I am looking for a job and opportunities in Canada any form of help will be highly appreciated

shruti_13

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I am a diploma holder in business management, writing from Africa I am looking for a job and opportunities in Canada any form of help will be highly appreciated
JobsVisas is an online job portal which will be launching soon. Once the portal is launched they will create your profile for free to apply for abroad jobs. To create your free profile on this portal do submit your resumes with JobsVisas

Pella4411

Aug 3, 2019
I'll be a permanent resident in a couple of weeks. My question goes thus;

My first degree is chemistry education (Bsc ed). I taught for a couple of months before securing a job in broadcasting. Then i had an MBA and the education degree has been relegated to the background since then.

However, a friend told me teaching jobs are quite lucrative in canada and its a plus for me. I'd like to confirm how true that is from peeps that have already landed, and if that's the case, are there any documents/certifications/memberships that would be advisable i secure here in my home country before crossing to canada

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I'll be a permanent resident in a couple of weeks. My question goes thus;

My first degree is chemistry education (Bsc ed). I taught for a couple of months before securing a job in broadcasting. Then i had an MBA and the education degree has been relegated to the background since then.

However, a friend told me teaching jobs are quite lucrative in canada and its a plus for me. I'd like to confirm how true that is from peeps that have already landed, and if that's the case, are there any documents/certifications/memberships that would be advisable i secure here in my home country before crossing to canada
As per the other reply in your duplicate post there is a surplus of teachers in Canada and not easy to secure a job. Some provinces are even laying teachers off .

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/teaching-job-prospects-in-canada.657146/

Harper11

Oct 3, 2019

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
Pls help me to find Canadian employer who willing to shoulder my expenses I'm multi skilled technician
you search the job via online portal for Canada or you can take help from your connections, networks .
Social media like LinkedIn also very helpful for searching job.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Pls help me to find Canadian employer who willing to shoulder my expenses I'm multi skilled technician
You should be careful where any job offer appears to offer any one of flights, accommodation or food given those offers tend to be scams given genuine employers would not offer any of these

generally almost impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada but no harm in trying

Manik Dubey

Oct 22, 2019
Dear sir I am an India and working as a commis chef have an 4 years of experience in similar job.
It's being a long time looking a job in Canada in hotel industry.
I have clears Ielts with 5 band.
I need a help to find a job.

Manik Dubey

Oct 22, 2019
you search the job via online portal for Canada or you can take help from your connections, networks .
Social media like LinkedIn also very helpful for searching job.

I am using job portal also but I haven't received any positive response yet and there no connection in your country

nsinha

Oct 23, 2019
Hi

I am writing to inquire which website posts job related to hotels. I am an experienced hotelier of 23 years experience. Looking for recommendation. Province Of New Brunswick or calgary