+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwayzwale said:
Hello great people.

Please I am new on the platform. I will like to know if I can secure a job offer to process my application for a work permit while in Nigeria. I and my wife are in the media industry.

Thanks
this is the million dollar question mate :D

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hello mates...

I am from India and expected to land in Canada (Toronto area) in the month of May-2015. I have around 10 years experience in sales of Industrial Electrical products. Can some one advise me the scope of Sales in Canada..

If remunerations are better is sales than any other odd job like Taxi or trucking....

What are demands of sales field ...

BlueAtCA

Mar 26, 2015
Hi Folks,

I am from India. I have received my Visa and am planning to land in Vancouver. But I am unable to get a job. Applied through numerous online sites but am not getting any positive response.

Can you suggest some other means of searching for jobs?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
BlueAtCA said:
Hi Folks,

I am from India. I have received my Visa and am planning to land in Vancouver. But I am unable to get a job. Applied through numerous online sites but am not getting any positive response.

Can you suggest some other means of searching for jobs?

you need a to format your resume to fit the canadian style, include a canadian local number and a canadian local address - they will not call someone who's not in the country yet... however if your resume "appears" like a canadian resident, that might help.

use google search to get an idea of how the canadian resume looks like, if you have a friend living here - put his address in the resume, you could also get a "virtual canadian number" online for a small fee and forward it to your local mobile number in your country (note you will be charged for incoming calls ofcourse - but nothing to worry about - there won't be "that many calls").

this will increase your chance of being contacted while abroad. That's what i did before landing, although i had a couple of interviews before landing - it did not secure an offer, however it was a good experience and helped me in getting accustomed to the Canadian interviewing style and be better prepared when i moved (each interview is a learning experience - you could always improve and do better next time).

those are my two cents,

benji

Apr 18, 2007
vivenhs said:
Hi,

I'm not sure if there is anyone else that would fit Leon's subject above. Yes, i'm the fortunate one - i did get my LMO and now awaiting for the Work Permit. My take is, gor for any route that could bring you closer to your goal. Invest an hour or 2 everyday to look at jobsites (on top of previously mentioned site look at Jobbank.ca)

Goodluck.

vivenhs
hi vivenhs im from the uk back and forth from canada my wife and kids live here , i have skills in bar and warehouse mainly with expeience in assembly work i have tried chasing employers but no joy so whats the secret to employment success in canada ? the government is trying to crack down on the temp workers and keep all the work for canadians, which is understandable being their country and all but somethings gotta give specially when i have family to support...

benji

Apr 18, 2007
hi im from the uk back and forth from canada looking for an employer to sponsor me, i have wife and kids but not as yet been successful finding an employer.. I have no certified skills only constructon health and safety being a labourer, skills being a barman not cocktails, warehouse distribution and assembly what is the secret of getting a possible YES from a employer in canada?

brucem

Apr 21, 2014
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-01-2015
AOR Received.
22-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2015
benji said:
hi im from the uk back and forth from canada looking for an employer to sponsor me, i have wife and kids but not as yet been successful finding an employer.. I have no certified skills only constructon health and safety being a labourer, skills being a barman not cocktails, warehouse distribution and assembly what is the secret of getting a possible YES from a employer in canada?
Sorry to sound pessimistic but unless you have a skill they cannot find in the Canadian labour market you are going to find it very tough as there are plenty of people in Canada with experience in the fields you mention. You have to ask yourself why would an employer spend money on sponsoring you when they can simply hire from the local population which is much less cost and work for them?

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hi folks,
Need some assistance with work related query.
I am presently working in Bank of America since 8 years ...I recently got my fsw pr for canada . I see we have our company office in Toronto canada. ...so I'm wondering is it possible to have a same job there ? I mean to shift a country and join the same job from Canada is it possible? Please advice How this process work? Thanks in advance

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aashu287 said:
Hi folks,
Need some assistance with work related query.
I am presently working in Bank of America since 8 years ...I recently got my fsw pr for canada . I see we have our company office in Toronto canada. ...so I'm wondering is it possible to have a same job there ? I mean to shift a country and join the same job from Canada is it possible? Please advice How this process work? Thanks in advance
well, the easiest and i believe the only proper way is to talk to your supervisor, tell her/him that you are planning to move to toronto, and ask if she/he would be willing to give you a reference letter as well as to recommend you to a branch manager in toronto. otherwise, i you just quit that job in the states, and try to apply for the same one in toronto, they might be suspicious to why you quit your job in the first place. at least, i would be :) good luck with your relocation! :)

karanraina007

Apr 6, 2015
Dear friends,

My name is Karan Raina,I have recently received my IM 1 visa from Canadian Embassy(INDIA). I have a 7 in total and 4 years of experience in Administration in a French Agro Based Company OCP, Gurgaon (Office Cherifien Des Phosphates) based out of Morocco . I will be landing in Toronto in 1st week of July'15 and am willing to start my career afresh with any kind of job if you guys can help me.

I would be grateful to all for this favour. I can also send you my candidature if you can provide me with your email id .My contact details and my email id is also mentioned under.

Please suggest me some good consultants or any references who can help me in getting a job in Toronto.

Thanks & warm wishes to all
RAINA
+919899931118(Whatsapp/viber Skype available )
Karanraina007@gmail.com
:)

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
karanraina007 said:
Dear friends,

My name is Karan Raina,I have recently received my IM 1 visa from Canadian Embassy(INDIA). I have a 7 in total and 4 years of experience in Administration in a French Agro Based Company OCP, Gurgaon (Office Cherifien Des Phosphates) based out of Morocco . I will be landing in Toronto in 1st week of July'15 and am willing to start my career afresh with any kind of job if you guys can help me.

I would be grateful to all for this favour. I can also send you my candidature if you can provide me with your email id .My contact details and my email id is also mentioned under.

Please suggest me some good consultants or any references who can help me in getting a job in Toronto.

RAINA
Karanraina007 @ gmail.com
:)
I would recommend Randstad or Modis who are top consultants in Toronto. You could reach out to them. The best way is to add consultants working in Randstad through linkedin and then reach out to them directly.

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hey Folks,

I work with a company here in india , We have office at toronto Canada , so is it possible to move canada and join the same old work? How to proceed with this thought ? Please advice....advance thanks

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
aashu287 said:
Hey Folks,

I work with a company here in india , We have office at toronto Canada , so is it possible to move canada and join the same old work? How to proceed with this thought ? Please advice....advance thanks
do you really expect an answer on the forum? ...i think the answer lies within your company

karanraina007

Apr 6, 2015
Dear friends,

My name is Karan Raina, I have recently received my IM 1 visa from Canadian Embassy. I have a 7 in total and 4 years of experience in Administration in a French Agro Based Company OCP, Gurgaon (Office Cherifien Des Phosphates) based out of Morocco . I will be landing in Toronto in 1st week of July'15 and am willing to start my career afresh with any kind of job if you guys can help me.

RAINA
Karanraina007@gmail.com