Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Looking for video editing job in Canada. I am PR just landed few weeks ago. Anyone know any contacts or how to go about finding full time/part time/internship video editing jobs? Any job placement agencies? Eight years experience from India.

Dec 17, 2014
Hello everyone,

I notice that there are a few mentions of finding work in Canada, or specifically in Vancouver. I currently work with a free online program called MOSAIC Online Pre-arrival Services, where we deliver free online workshop on job search strategies in Canada. Our next start date is January 5, 2015 if you are interested in participating. All that's required is that you have internet, current outside Canada approved or in the process of applying to immigrate there, and have English (IELTS) level 5 or higher. I've heard of concerns with finding a job after landing, it takes time for sure, so why not start before coming to Canada and get support early on?

I encourage you to apply. The workshop is also quite interactive, we have a facilitator in house. People who have taken part has found it very informative.

I can't seem to paste the URL here, but you can leave me a reply or google "MOSAIC Online Pre-Arrival Services" for more info and the application form.

For those who have landed and is looking for employment support, visit MOSAIC BC! We are a non-profit and we have some very strong employment programs.

Best,
Helen

Dec 8, 2014
Hello
Currently estrou in Brazil and I intend to find a job in Canada, where I intend to stay definitive ...
My profession is mechanical designer, I worked 13 years ...
But I'm willing to perform other functions ...
Any work that is assigned to me ...
I am grateful to so ...
Thank you...

a ramu

Dec 24, 2014
hello

i am new hear .I am a metallurgical engineer from India. Can any one help me find a job in Canada. I have 3+ years experience in R&D

shamu1980

Jan 6, 2015
mosaicprearrival said:
Hello everyone,

I notice that there are a few mentions of finding work in Canada, or specifically in Vancouver. I currently work with a free online program called MOSAIC Online Pre-arrival Services, where we deliver free online workshop on job search strategies in Canada. Our next start date is January 5, 2015 if you are interested in participating. All that's required is that you have internet, current outside Canada approved or in the process of applying to immigrate there, and have English (IELTS) level 5 or higher. I've heard of concerns with finding a job after landing, it takes time for sure, so why not start before coming to Canada and get support early on?

I encourage you to apply. The workshop is also quite interactive, we have a facilitator in house. People who have taken part has found it very informative.

I can't seem to paste the URL here, but you can leave me a reply or google "MOSAIC Online Pre-Arrival Services" for more info and the application form.

For those who have landed and is looking for employment support, visit MOSAIC BC! We are a non-profit and we have some very strong employment programs.

Best,
Helen
Hi Helen,

Thanks for the info. I would love to participate in your program. I have several issues, however, which one of them is not possessing an IELTS score yet. This means that I haven't applied for the immigration program as well plus I do not intend to reside in BC :) But I am more than interested in learning about the process etc. Is there any other program, particularly one that caters to helping out aspiring immigrants in finding a job or going through the immigration process? I really appreciate the effort.

Thank you.

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
Hello dear forum members. Glad to be a part of the forum.
This is my first post.

Working as an Automobile Technician since 2008 in Dhaka. App rcvd on 21 Nov 2014. Can anyone of you please put some light on the job prospect of Auto Tech in canada? Thanks.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
mosaicprearrival said:
Hello everyone,

Best,
Helen
I have done my IELTS with 6 overall, but scored L&R=5.5
its look very helpful whoever intend to settle in BC..

please find the below link
"http://www.mosaicbc.com/sites/all/files/18/MOSAIC%20Online%20Pre-arrival%20Services%20Brochure.pdf"

Dec 24, 2014
Hello ,
I am new to this forum.I am former public notary from Bulgaria, country with non-common law system. My wife and children are Canadians,
I am a Bulgarian citizen. We lived for 18 years in Bulgaria hoping that life will become better but in last year we decided finally to move to Canada.
I have 20 years legal experience and contacted with National Accreditation Committee about possible recognition of my legal credentials in
Canada but obviously it will take a long time. What do you think about some form of requalification , obtaining some profession similar to legal
profession. What do you think to work some law-related job for example online. I think oDesk is very interesting online platform.
Greetings
Alexandar

ilhom

Jan 29, 2015
Hello i am new in this site and i live ine turkey at the moment but my nationality uzbekistan and i would like to go to canada please give me a advise

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Other than the job bank?

What is the best way to get a job offer from a Canadian employer ?

Im an engineer (industrial/mechanical) and 90% of my friends who live and study in Canada are crying saying that the job market is really bad right now. so Im pretty scared moving there even if I get an ITA.

Out of 10; how possible is it to land a job from home (outside Canada)

Amelia_Pond

Feb 25, 2015
Hi,

I have some suggestions for you about job searching. My friend tried to find a job and browsed jobs on different websites. There are several ones he likes most of all. There is a plenty of jobs there, an enormous count of different industries with wide range of salaries.

bolfox. com
monster. ca
jobbank. gc. ca
canadajobs. com
jobsincanada. com

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amelia_Pond said:
Hi,

I have some suggestions for you about job searching. My friend tried to find a job and browsed jobs on different websites. There are several ones he likes most of all. There is a plenty of jobs there, an enormous count of different industries with wide range of salaries.

bolfox. com
monster. ca
jobbank. gc. ca
canadajobs. com
jobsincanada. com

thanks

JambCajulao

Feb 28, 2015
Good day!
I am Philipp from the Philippines and as of the moment,me and my wife are currently in the process of submitting our profile in the Citizenship in Canada(CIC) pool in compliance with the newly implemented Express Entry Program.Based on our qualifications and work experience our Consultancy firm(Campbell-Cohen) have suggested that we apply through the Federal Skilled Worker Program(FSWP) category.

Our consultancy also suggested that our invitation to apply for residency would be granted faster if either me or my wife can find an employer.In line with that we would like to seek your assistance in securing a job offer ideally in Calgary(but other areas would also be considered) or suggesting a reputable Employment agency who could aid us in our cause.My work experience has been being a Retail Supervisor in a Health and Beauty shop(Aug.2013-Dec.2014) and a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative(Dec.2006-July 2013).My wife on the other hand is a registered nurse in Singapore(Aug.2008-present) and in the Philippines(May 2007-July 2008).
Kindly give us feedback regarding our concern at your soonest time of convenience via my this forum or via my email philippbenjamincajulao @ yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless!

Alwayzwale

Mar 15, 2015
Hello great people.

Please I am new on the platform. I will like to know if I can secure a job offer to process my application for a work permit while in Nigeria. I and my wife are in the media industry.

Thanks