+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Nandhini

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

I am a Customer service manager from India (NOC: 0621), manufacturing Industry. Which province has more opportunities for these kind of positions?

Thanks
Nandhini

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Nandhini said:
Hi

I am a Customer service manager from India (NOC: 0621), manufacturing Industry. Which province has more opportunities for these kind of positions?

Thanks
Nandhini
google is your friend!

raj3264

Mar 13, 2015
Hi forumites
Am a mechanical engineer with 12 year experience in automobile industry... Can any one guide me abt the labour market condn in my field and suggest the best place for me to land

Apr 27, 2015
We have IMMIGRATION ELIGIBLE JOBS

Hello everyone,

Please visit our website and apply for our jobs we are looking for skilled candidates to hire them from overseas or locally and or need to process immigration!
www westforcecanada com

Thank you

Nandhini

Apr 26, 2015
Re: Find available Jobs in Canada- EOE

Hi

Can you please share the list of equal opportunity employers in Canada?

Thanks
Usha

rinks25us

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Hello,

I am trying to help a friend who is in staffing industry and currently they are looking for the below experience and authorized to work in Canada:

• 3-4 year University Degree majoring in Computer Science or college equivalent
• Strong understanding of Point of Sale systems
• 3-4 years working experience in a IT environment with sound knowledge of application development methods (Agile Methodology), packaged software implementation (Sage BV) would be an asset but not required) , system integration (“middleware”) and Microsoft technologies
• SOA and WCF
• Strong experience in database development and database integration (MySQL and SQL Server 2008)
• Experience in the development and support of business applications
• Strong technical knowledge of ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, PHP, Perl ASP
• Strong technical knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems

Location - Toronto

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
I have a dental degree and masters in public health degree from india? Do i have a scope in canada for job?

princeiut

May 16, 2015
I am from teaching background. My level of teaching is undergraduate students in university. Is there any opportunity for me to get job in the same profession? If i want to change my job track is it possible to get job in other sectors??

nikey2k

Jun 1, 2014
hi senior.. i really need some help here.
i have got my status as decision made and to sent the passport to ottawa visa office and hopefully in a month i will get it back with visa stamped i guess..
i have completed my mechanical engineering in 2010 and worked in india for 1 year in hvac field and 3 years in saudi arabia in hvac for first 6 months in saudi and then in piping & welding field as Quality control Mechanical Engineer.

1. i like to know if i take AWS from india it would be beneficial over there or should i have to take Welding certification from canadian welding bureau??
2. how should i start the job search over there in oil and gas field? i am planning to move edmonton.
3.should i have to go for the AGEPA registration as soon as i reach or after i get a job?

Thanks in advance...

kotagiri27

May 19, 2015
Hi

I am an Aerospace Engineer from India (NOC: 2146), with 7 years of design experience. Which province has more opportunities for these kind of positions?

Thanks in advance
Shashi

NILESHRM

Star Member
May 12, 2015
ahmedabad, india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 03-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM 10-08-2015 PPR 11-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2015
LANDED..........
Planned Feb 2016
rinks25us said:
Hello,

I am trying to help a friend who is in staffing industry and currently they are looking for the below experience and authorized to work in Canada:

• 3-4 year University Degree majoring in Computer Science or college equivalent
• Strong understanding of Point of Sale systems
• 3-4 years working experience in a IT environment with sound knowledge of application development methods (Agile Methodology), packaged software implementation (Sage BV) would be an asset but not required) , system integration (“middleware”) and Microsoft technologies
• SOA and WCF
• Strong experience in database development and database integration (MySQL and SQL Server 2008)
• Experience in the development and support of business applications
• Strong technical knowledge of ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, PHP, Perl ASP
• Strong technical knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems

Location - Toronto
Hi rinks25us

I have PM u,
pls check and respond

RajivShrivastav

Sep 15, 2012
If you are looking for job, please send your resume to anju@resumeservicescanada.com. She manages my calendar and arranges interview time slot and we will have a discussion on what you are looking for and how can I help. Alternatively reach out to Anju at Linked In at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anju-thakur/5/7b5/948

Thanks

Rajiv

Jasmeet09

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 15-April-2015 , SA- 07-May-2015
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 15-May-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Hi Guys- My husband is an electrical engineer in India .. he has got experience of 5 years in electronics and mechanics and plc programming. Can anyone please help me that if he can do any certifications in india which get considered in canada ?

or the electrical experience will get considered here ?

kaykulkarni87

Jun 22, 2015
Hey All!

I just submitted my Expression of Interest and I have secured somewhere about 380 points. So i am assuming I would never get the ITA without a job or a provincial nomination! I wanna know do really recruiters really recruit people out of the Job Bank or the other portals? - I mean I have a vast experience in UAE & India. But Ihave always seen that overseas recruitments are not that easy. Employers want to see you before they hire you!

Could you guys share your experiences on this? - have you known people being selected from the jobbank?

Secondly, is there any other way apart from these portals? I mean are they any LEGIT recruitment consultants who help you get a job with lmia?

Appreciate your responses guys!

Kay