nitinjs

Jun 30, 2015
IN
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi ;D
Can anyone tell me about any IT consultancy which can help me get a web developer(asp.net) job in Canada?

alvinendaya

Jul 7, 2015
I am a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy with a total work experience of 10 years in the field of accounting and auditing. I am highly knowledgeable in Quick-books accounting software (desktop/online version), expert in all aspect of MS Excel office application and uniquely effective in finance and business operations management.

I am looking for a job anywhere in Canada, but I was asked for sponsorship and valid work offer.

Someone please help me find employer?

Thank you.

Alvin E.

ady_28

Jul 7, 2015
vivenhs said:
Hi,

I'm not sure if there is anyone else that would fit Leon's subject above. Yes, i'm the fortunate one - i did get my LMO and now awaiting for the Work Permit. My take is, gor for any route that could bring you closer to your goal. Invest an hour or 2 everyday to look at jobsites (on top of previously mentioned site look at Jobbank.ca)

Goodluck.

vivenhs
Do you know whether employers are willing to apply for an LMIA for any jobs applied through Job Bank?

XanderGage

Jul 9, 2015
Greetings,
I am Santosh S Rawat from Mumbai, India
I have received an email containing a job offer and wants to confirm whether it is fake or not.
I have not received a offer of employment yet. I've been asked to send a soft copy of my passport & a passport size photograph. I've also been asked to pay for visa. I was looking to confirm whether below provided opportunity is valid or just a scam.
Request you to kindly help me as soon as possible. Thank You.

-------------------------------
Dear Applicant,

In response to your bio data received from Naukri.com India to me and also i have gone through it. Firstly i would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and welfare.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:You will be responsible to Manage and Coordinate activities of household employees as the Head of house hold staff.Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cooks, Cleaners,Laundry Driver, and Gardeners.

As the head of house hold staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and take them out for sport and other activities which they prefer.

The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.
Regards the salary package, you will be paid 5,500 CAD Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.i will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately i would send you a flight ticket.

If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.

Best regards,
Lynettea Bramson
+15817818340
Canada

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XanderGage said:
Greetings,
I have received an email containing a job offer and wants to confirm whether it is fake or not.
I have not received a offer of employment yet. I've been asked to send a soft copy of my passport & a passport size photograph. I've also been asked to pay for visa. I was looking to confirm whether below provided opportunity is valid or just a scam.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your bio data received from Naukri.com India to me and also i have gone through it. Firstly i would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and welfare.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:You will be responsible to Manage and Coordinate activities of household employees as the Head of house hold staff.Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cooks, Cleaners,Laundry Driver, and Gardeners.

As the head of house hold staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and take them out for sport and other activities which they prefer.

Regards the salary package, you will be paid 5,500 CAD Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.i will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately i would send you a flight ticket.

If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.

Best regards,
Lynettea Bramson
+15817818340
Canada

Sounds too good to be true.. Would you mind sharing the company name?

Also be aware of "Indian/desi consultancies"; they will provide you with free accommodation great benefits and a great hourly rate: but what they actually do is that they will create a fake resume for you with additional work experiences etc and 8-10 yrs of experience and market you as a highly skilled employee. This is very very common here in the US

Personally the thought of this scare the crap out of me but there are millions of fresh graduates who take this path.. just be careful

khm

Aug 2, 2014
XanderGage said:
Greetings,

Dear Applicant,

Best regards,
Lynettea Bramson
+15817818340
Canada

1. Just Google the name and numbers u will find much information..
2. if sender's e-mail is free kind like ..hotmail,gmail, ..etc it is possibly FAKE

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
XanderGage said:
Greetings,

Dear Applicant,

Best regards,
Lynettea Bramson
+15817818340
Canada
1) did you apply for that position?
2) have you been interviewed?

if the answer is no to both...then you probably know the answer already.

a job offer does not arrive "standalone" ...its the end result of a long multistage interviewing process

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
The phone number is linked to this:
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.ca/2015/04/bennett-beck-fake-job-scam-fraud.html?m=1

Itsme72

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo/warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6th aug 2015 /pasport submitted 7 th aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015 / passport back 17 th aug 2015
LANDED..........
27 th sept 2015
HELP !! Help !! Help !!
Hi guys,
My cousion is studying embeded system coop program in canada,,
She is strugling for coop trsining of three months ,,
She gave intervies but wasn't selected any where ,,
Its the deadline this month,, if any body has a reference in any company or can help please drop me a persnl message in my inbox
Thanx a lot

karanbby

Jul 17, 2015
Find available Jobs in Canada-CA from India

Hi All

I am CA karansingh From india . I am currently working in JP Morgan chase bank in Regulatory Reporting team in India

I have few questions as I am planning to apply for Canada PR
1. Do I need to give CPA exam to be called as CA in Canada or it has same recognition as what we get in India

2. How easy is for immigrant CA from India working in Bank(Finance division ) to get JOB in Canada in Banks

3. as my Family is dependent on me - so I cannot be unemployed for longer time - so is it advisable for me to plan for Canada considering the Cost of living and high taxes

4.M chartered accountant and Company secretary Inter and have exposure in Foreign Banks in Finance team

Please do reply

Regards

Karansingh

karanbby@gmail.com

mrbeachman

Oct 24, 2011
I don't know why people bother. There are simply no jobs in Canada. Even minimum wage jobs are now hard to find.

To survive in this environment, you need to be an entrepreneur.

Otherwise, you need to bring a tremendous value to the company that hires you. This is understandable because employers in Canada are under a lot of pressure. Even for minimum wage jobs without benefits, the employer ends up paying a lot more (to the government) because like every other country in the world Canada mismanages money through ineptitude and corruption.

Everyone that makes any decent money in Canada is a contractor or self employed.

Period.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
mrbeachman said:
I don't know why people bother. There are simply no jobs in Canada. Even minimum wage jobs are now hard to find.

Otherwise, you need to bring a tremendous value to the company that hires you. This is understandable because employers in Canada are under a lot of pressure. Even for minimum wage jobs without benefits, the employer ends up paying a lot more (to the government) because like every other country in the world Canada mismanages money through ineptitude and corruption.

Everyone that makes any decent money in Canada is a contractor or self employed.

Period.
Your views are pretty negative and discouraging. Please do not dishearten others in a open forum like that. There have been one-off cases where ppl really struggled to get a job in Canada but there have been others also who got like a piece of cake. Like a coin, everything has 2 sides of it.
If i take your words, i should not see jobs in all the job portals.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
mrbeachman said:

Period.
Well, it took me two weeks to get a full time job with benefits, in my field of expertise..and it was nowhere near a minimum wage job..

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
polara69 said:
Well, it took me two weeks to get a full time job with benefits, in my field of expertise..and it was nowhere near a minimum wage job..
Sorry, did you mean it was lesser than the minimum wages?