+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

samson02

Apr 2, 2019
Please Add me I am a Rev Pastor with Assemblies of Cod Church Osasenaga Branch from 2001-this 2019 I need Church Pastor Visa to work in the Church please I need your help in this programs Thanks

mshafiq1

Mar 28, 2019
thank you for the post admin but link given in the thread Not working When click on link that show the error message
FILE NOT FOUND: career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm

Akarthick

Apr 25, 2019
I am planning for soft landing somewhere in May-June 19, stay for a week and get some government documents. I am also planning to register with local recruitment firms in and around Toronto area. But I would like to know whether there are any job/ recruitment firms where you can register and get online assistance without actually being in Canada? That's post soft landing, of course :)
Hi Rody,

I have the same NOC and I am expecting to land in Sep 2019. Could you please let me know if you have been placed in a job already? If so, any advice please?

Reactions: rody0988

Tezzy

Jun 5, 2019
Good morning everyone,please how do I apply for job in Canada,I am currently in Nigeria but I need job permit b4 I can process my Visa,please I really need urgent response concerning it. Thanks

Blessedman

Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone, please does anyone have any information on how to get a teaching job in Canada. I am a certified teacher, I love what I do and I am passionate about building lives.

Thanks

Blessedman

Jun 6, 2019
Teaching job opportunity.

Hello everyone, please does anyone have any information on how to get a teaching job in Canada. I am a certified teacher, I love what I do and I am passionate about building lives.

Thanks

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,

How often do immigrants get job offers before traveling to Canada for permanent residence ?
Knowing that getting a job can save you time and money (POF) is very huge actually.
My NOC is 2174 (Software Engineer).

Thanks!

Cata28

May 16, 2018
Hello, im a new landed immigrant in southwestern ontario. I wanted to quickly share a little of my experience. I arrived 3 months ago, and after 2 weeks, i was able to find a professional job. Now, i would like to help someone get in the same path.
If you or anyone you know has at least a bachelor's degree (in any field), a valid ontario G2 or G driver's license and good English, let me know. I might be able to give you a lead.

Reactions: dayocanny

Roni1212

Nov 3, 2018
Hello, im a new landed immigrant in southwestern ontario. I wanted to quickly share a little of my experience. I arrived 3 months ago, and after 2 weeks, i was able to find a professional job. Now, i would like to help someone get in the same path.
If you or anyone you know has at least a bachelor's degree (in any field), a valid ontario G2 or G driver's license and good English, let me know. I might be able to give you a lead.
Hello
Pls help me on this new immigrant

Jun 13, 2019
I need a job. Because I want to improve my life.I want free Visa and Air Ticket
. I will always pray for you. I am hard worker man. Can comfortably work under pressure. i
have many experience farmer labour. i have many experience Fruit and vegetable Pickering.
m.farman63@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, I have 8+ years of Work Experience in Sales & Marketing in eCommerce (2 years) & Media Industry (6 years) in India after my MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. Got my PR last week and planning to land in Toronto in Mid July. Quite baffled about the amount of information available online. So I will be quite specific in my queries-
1. What provinces/cities would be suitable for job opportunities in Marketing/Brand Management?
2. Does it make no sense to try connecting with employers from India keeping them informed that I am landing in July? Or are there cases where employers have given positive response?
3. I am assuming it will take close to 2-3 months minimum there to find a decent job. Correct me if I am wrong.
Any leads would be welcome.
TIA
Hi @imagine
Your credentials look solid for a corporate role. Toronto should be the place for you. Vancouver never mushroomed beyond the traditional sales mindset, and I've lived in Calgary - it's beautiful, but professionally dead.
Get in touch with employers/recruiters already. Connect with them on LinkedIn with a soft intro in the invite (we share the skill set, similar industry etc). It never hurts. Also, scope out all the professional groups relevant to your sector in Canada. A lot of them are dormant, but the few that work will be good enough to provide you leads.
2-3 months is a very positive time-frame you are giving yourself. It'll still be summer by the time you land, so getting a job should not take that much time even.
I am from the marketing automation sector - been in Canada for 2 years now. If it helps, we can connect on LinkedIn as well.

Good luck!

Reactions: Falconbush

imagine

Jun 19, 2018
Hi @imagine
Your credentials look solid for a corporate role. Toronto should be the place for you. Vancouver never mushroomed beyond the traditional sales mindset, and I've lived in Calgary - it's beautiful, but professionally dead.
Get in touch with employers/recruiters already. Connect with them on LinkedIn with a soft intro in the invite (we share the skill set, similar industry etc). It never hurts. Also, scope out all the professional groups relevant to your sector in Canada. A lot of them are dormant, but the few that work will be good enough to provide you leads.
2-3 months is a very positive time-frame you are giving yourself. It'll still be summer by the time you land, so getting a job should not take that much time even.
I am from the marketing automation sector - been in Canada for 2 years now. If it helps, we can connect on LinkedIn as well.

Good luck!
Hey PM'd you. Please check.