+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Oct 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am management consultant with one of the Big 4 firm (NOC:1122). Which regions in Canada would be best suitable option for me to search for job? If someone can guide me or provide links to the website where I can find above information would be really helpful.

TIA.
Management Consulting is big in Toronto - so consider that area on top priority unless you really have some solid reason to look into any other city/province to settle in. Calgary was once the highest paying sector for such professionals due to a number of O&G corporate headquarters, but the ongoing oil and gas slowdown has effectively killed that growth as of now.
Also, since most of the prestigious B-schools in Canada are in Toronto (Rotman etc), along with big three consulting companies such as McKinsey and Bain & Co. It makes sense for a management professional to be there as networking opportunities are huge compared to other cities.

That said, do due research as you are the expert of your domain. Check out Stats Canada website for job growth and compensation trends, and you'll be at a better position to decide.
Good luck!

Reactions: rody0988

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
I am planning for soft landing somewhere in May-June 19, stay for a week and get some government documents. I am also planning to register with local recruitment firms in and around Toronto area. But I would like to know whether there are any job/ recruitment firms where you can register and get online assistance without actually being in Canada? That's post soft landing, of course :)

Jan 10, 2019
Hie everyone
I am looking for a job in canada. Im currently residing in another country..im just wishing to know where exactly to start my search and how i must go about with the process. Any advise?

Thank you

Dheeraj.Verma

Jan 23, 2019
I am telecom Professional Having exp of 15 Years . During My tenure I work in Transmission Planning & Operations , NOC Operation , Rollout , OFC Project & O&M , BSS Infra O&M . Its there any opprotunity in Canada in this stream .How I have to start to find the same . Fair Reply are welcome . Thanks.

aratileua

Jun 19, 2017
Hi all, i m structure(civil) engineer exp of 12 yrs in American job work .
I hv seen many job opportunity in canada for civil engineer.
I was apply in Saskatchewan for PR.they suggest me for APEGS.that is also in process.
Is there any do know,where i get direct job in canada?

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
I have experience and masters in HR. I havent been able to land a job from last 3 months. Please help me out

May 12, 2019
Dear all, I am working in Singapore more than 7 years in Singapore as a Operation Supervisor in Cleaning industry. I did my degree of Bachelor in computer science. I am looking for a job in Canada. Please anybody kindly help me

May 12, 2019
Dear all, I am working in Singapore more than 7 years in Singapore as a Operation Supervisor in Cleaning industry. I did my degree of Bachelor in computer science. I am looking for a job in Canada. Please anybody kindly help me
I am keep on trying jobbank, Monster, indeed but can’t. Please help me thanks

mathu1610

Feb 7, 2019
Hello All,

I'm a Indian Chartered Accountant and I have a Canadian work permit also. Will be moving to Canada around 2nd week of June. Any leads on how to start the job search ?

arvinGrande

May 30, 2019
hello every one i just want to ask if should i capable to work on canadian country i already had a experience on hotelier indusrty & Hospitality thats what ive took up in my course (HRM) - Hotel Restaurant & Management.
How could i find a work on canada what agency's should i approach??

imagine

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, I have 8+ years of Work Experience in Sales & Marketing in eCommerce (2 years) & Media Industry (6 years) in India after my MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. Got my PR last week and planning to land in Toronto in Mid July. Quite baffled about the amount of information available online. So I will be quite specific in my queries-
1. What provinces/cities would be suitable for job opportunities in Marketing/Brand Management?
2. Does it make no sense to try connecting with employers from India keeping them informed that I am landing in July? Or are there cases where employers have given positive response?
3. I am assuming it will take close to 2-3 months minimum there to find a decent job. Correct me if I am wrong.
Any leads would be welcome.
TIA