+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial support letter from my brother.

Mazaa

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone who can help me on how to write financial support letter from my brother and what exactly should I mentioned to make it clear. he will support me for the 2nd year of my study. and I've the first year in my bank account

Plus I've deposited the money directly into my bank which is maybe that's the reason they rejected me. should I get an Annual earning to provide that that's my money and i don't keep much money on my bank account ?

Thanks

Shang Dela Cerna

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone who can help me on how to write financial support letter from my brother and what exactly should I mentioned to make it clear. he will support me for the 2nd year of my study. and I've the first year in my bank account

Plus I've deposited the money directly into my bank which is maybe that's the reason they rejected me. should I get an Annual earning to provide that that's my money and i don't keep much money on my bank account ?

Thanks
SAMPLE:

LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP

(Date)
The Visa Officer
Embassy of Canada
(address of embassy in Canada)

Sir / Madam,

Good day.

This is to express my intention of financially supporting my (relation to the sponsor), (applicant's name), in his/her study at (name of the institution). I understand the duration of his/her study is (duration of study) starting (date of intake). I will take responsibility for the cost of his/her studies, including tuition fees, food, accommodation, maintenance and other miscellaneous expenses during the duration of his/her stay in Canada.

I have here enclosed documents such as Bank Statement, Bank Certificate and Employment Certificate as proof of my financial status and capability for your reference.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

(name and signature of your sponsor)

This is just a sample, you can add more or use it as a reference to however it applies to you. Good luck!