+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally the moment oh happiness Got my visa for Sept 2013 Intake :)

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
Good to hear positive updates ..... Congratulations bro ..... Wish you all the best for your studies and career!

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
tehtaimuri said:
congratz plz share ur timeline
Process:-

Filled my case on 27th May @ VFS mumbai
Received the Message on 27th May stating my Passport has been passed to Embassy
Received message on 28th May stating my passport has reached the embassy and is under processing.
Was waiting for the calls or some intimation from them.The people in forum helped me to be patient.
Went to Goa for a small 4 day trip.

Today 05th June 2013 Got the Mail from Canadian embassy :-

Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.
Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
sushilsrk said:
All,

A big thanks to Aman Vivek Tiger Harsh and other members for giving there time and sorting out the queries :D which helped me to hit the target in one go.

My profile:-

a) 10th 69%
b) 12th 64%
c) BE(IT):- 76%
d) IELTS band 7 ( in all sections)
e) Total EXP of 4.7 Years in IT industry.
f) Acceptance from University of Ottawa and University of Victoria for MS in CS.
g) Going to University of victoria as its cheap :)

Documents submitted:-

University category
a) Application form.
b) Family information form.
c) Student Questionnaire.
d) Educational Documents.
e) EXP certificates.
f) GIC.
g) Property evaluation documents.
f) Bank statement of my dad.
g) ITR's of My Dad and My ITR's
h) CV & SOP
i ) IELTS RESULT
j) MEDICAL form
k) Covering Letter
l) Fees payment receipt.
m) Passport with 2 photographs

Received message on 28th May stating my passport has reached the embassy and is under processing.
Was waiting for the calls or some intimation from them.The people in forum helped me to be patient.

Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.

Now its time to Resign from my job enjoy my notice period and dream about the beautiful VICTORIA :)
Hi Sushil

Congratulations for grabbing the VISA!!

Aman/other srs

I got my admission confirmed officially through email today. To receive the original LOA from U of S might take a maximum of another 15 days.
My profile goes like..
Xth-92%
XIIth-92%
B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology) – 91% (Godl Medalist in Anna Univ)
IELTS- 7.5
Got admitted into the M.Engg program in Biomedical Engineering for this Fall 2013.
Would someone tell me how bright the chances for a study permit are for me?? (Based on which I am planning to drop my papers here).
Now my Q is – would it be advisable to resign the job now? I work in IT industry wherein the notice period is 2 months and I can’t by any means leave before that said duration. Given the LOA arrival, loan processing - it would take at least the mid of July to secure my VISA (in case), I can’t resign then which would be very late. I am quite sure I will get the VISA, but again I will have to consider the odds and negative cases too…
I ‘m just confused about whether I can go ahead resigning from my current job. Today is the day I ought to put down my papers as it’s the right time as I want to take a month for myself at home refreshing the concepts and getting prepared for the study ahead!
Please advise so I can drop it today…else I will be confused until the VISA decision made by the VO. 

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
DIVYAZABI said:
Hi Sushil

Congratulations for grabbing the VISA!!

Aman/other srs

I got my admission confirmed officially through email today. To receive the original LOA from U of S might take a maximum of another 15 days.
My profile goes like..
Xth-92%
XIIth-92%
B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology) – 91% (Godl Medalist in Anna Univ)
IELTS- 7.5
Got admitted into the M.Engg program in Biomedical Engineering for this Fall 2013.
Would someone tell me how bright the chances for a study permit are for me?? (Based on which I am planning to drop my papers here).
Now my Q is – would it be advisable to resign the job now? I work in IT industry wherein the notice period is 2 months and I can't by any means leave before that said duration. Given the LOA arrival, loan processing - it would take at least the mid of July to secure my VISA (in case), I can't resign then which would be very late. I am quite sure I will get the VISA, but again I will have to consider the odds and negative cases too...
I ‘m just confused about whether I can go ahead resigning from my current job. Today is the day I ought to put down my papers as it's the right time as I want to take a month for myself at home refreshing the concepts and getting prepared for the study ahead!
Please advise so I can drop it today...else I will be confused until the VISA decision made by the VO. 
What is your financial status as that is the main parameter for your Visa.
In IT industry you can always take your paper's back if your manager permit. If you have good relation with him then have a word with him and put the papers stating that you will take back if any thing goes wrong.

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
I would show some $12k CAD in my Dad's Account, would get $30k from bank loan and would show some $10k in my Bro's account and would also pay my first year fees. Is this fine?

No, my Manager is fine but not my clients so I would have to stay for 2 months.I even tried speaking to HR about paying my basics off as a means of separation. But was not accepted :(

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
can you tell me what should the SOP contain in detail for the VISA and what have you written in it..
I heard that if you state that you would return to ur Native country after the course completion would boost up ur chances of VISA..

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
DIVYAZABI said:
I would show some $12k CAD in my Dad's Account, would get $30k from bank loan and would show some $10k in my Bro's account and would also pay my first year fees. Is this fine?

No, my Manager is fine but not my clients so I would have to stay for 2 months.I even tried speaking to HR about paying my basics off as a means of separation. But was not accepted :(
That should be fine :) just try to put property evaluation paper too

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
manoj katta said:
can you tell me what should the SOP contain in detail for the VISA and what have you written in it..
I heard that if you state that you would return to ur Native country after the course completion would boost up ur chances of VISA..
Manoj,

It depends how you put this in words in your SOP.
I haven't mentioned anything like this that i will return to my home country but have mentioned how the course is going to help in my career growth

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
Is SOP really needed? It is not on teh checklist right?! So why do everyone send one with teh other documents when we know that VO wouldn't have time to review every SOP's sent! Is it not for those whose cases are weak and are under perception that it might not sail through?! Is that mandatory for everyone ???

ary13

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
sushilsrk said:
All,

A big thanks to Aman Vivek Tiger Harsh and other members for giving there time and sorting out the queries :D which helped me to hit the target in one go.

My profile:-

a) 10th 69%
b) 12th 64%
c) BE(IT):- 76%
d) IELTS band 7 ( in all sections)
e) Total EXP of 4.7 Years in IT industry.
f) Acceptance from University of Ottawa and University of Victoria for MS in CS.
g) Going to University of victoria as its cheap :)

Documents submitted:-

University category
a) Application form.
b) Family information form.
c) Student Questionnaire.
d) Educational Documents.
e) EXP certificates.
f) GIC.
g) Property evaluation documents.
f) Bank statement of my dad.
g) ITR's of My Dad and My ITR's
h) CV & SOP
i ) IELTS RESULT
j) MEDICAL form
k) Covering Letter
l) Fees payment receipt.
m) Passport with 2 photographs

Now its time to Resign from my job enjoy my notice period and dream about the beautiful VICTORIA :)

congrsts buddy!!! :D

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
just wanted to know in which bank did u apply for the loan and how many days did it take to process and get it sactioned