Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
manupreet said:
really aa very :mad:bad experience ... I hate to live here.. in such small basements.. always busy in work... very short opportunities for students here... a big pro of part tym jobs... so plzzzzz think before u apply .. we can't earn our fees wid part tym jobs....m missing my mom a lot.. nd u know yesterday I wept a lot.. m telling this honestly... nothing is there.. in india we think canada is a dream country .. bt it's really hard to live here... nd one thing more it's very cold as compared to india.. we can't bear winters.... so plzzzzzz
I m planning to come Back .... so I request u to plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think
Come on! You can make friends especially when you are Indian! There is a Indian Student association almost in every university. You can joint them and meet with them regularly instead of staying at home.

This will not make you always happy of course, but at least it will make you less sad!

manupreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16 oct 2013
Med's Request
already done
Med's Done....
2 sep 2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
already submit with file
VISA ISSUED...
25 oct 2013
LANDED..........
nov
hii frnds. thnxxx for supporting me
may be it will okey after some tym... m trying to adjust ....when I will be allowed to do job or such part tym work.... I think if I will do any job then I will be busy nd my mind will be set up... bt I request to all Indians especially for punjabi girls ... try to make good future in india .. m telling very honestly it's really very hard to live here.... I always lived wid my mom.. so it's very difficult for me to live without her... so plzzz think ... nd is there any body who can help me in searching job in Brampton..

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
manupreet said:
may be it will okey after some tym... m trying to adjust ....when I will be allowed to do job or such part tym work.... I think if I will do any job then I will be busy nd my mind will be set up... bt I request to all Indians especially for punjabi girls ... try to make good future in india .. m telling very honestly it's really very hard to live here.... I always lived wid my mom.. so it's very difficult for me to live without her... so plzzz think ... nd is there any body who can help me in searching job in Brampton..
Hi how r u? I'll b joining sheridan college too. I am girl. Will surely meet u.
Have patience all will b well at the end. What course are u doing?

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manupreet said:
u can get off campus work permit after 6 months of studying LEGALLY.
but u can work right now without work permit, but it is ILLEGAL, u might get deported.

manupreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16 oct 2013
Med's Request
already done
Med's Done....
2 sep 2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
already submit with file
VISA ISSUED...
25 oct 2013
LANDED..........
nov
m for comp system technician soft engi....
after six months I wil start my job.... let's c
how much bank balance should show for my mom's visitor visa nd what r the other requirementsंंं

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hello Manupreet,

Welcome to Canada. I know its hard esp for Girls to come and adjust to the atmosphere here in Canada. As time goes by and you getting busy then everything will change.

Try to make good friends and keep yourself busy.. this will help you and also don't think of India too often or otherwise you will cry a lot.

For your Mom, i think you will first have to be here in Canada for 6 months..Then get ur 1st semester results/marksheets along with the forms and documents and then apply for your mother.. She will surely get the visa based on that. For bank balance, you can get a helping hand from your friends here and if you can show around $6000 -- $10000 in ur account then it should be fine.

Take Care,
Paul

manupreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16 oct 2013
Med's Request
already done
Med's Done....
2 sep 2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
already submit with file
VISA ISSUED...
25 oct 2013
LANDED..........
nov
thnxxxx Paul aa lot

m really upset here .. u can't believe how m missing my mom.. can I apply after 3 months .. nd she need bank balance in india for visa??? I have no other way... m helpless ..today I called my mom nd wept too much ... it's really hard for me

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
manupreet said:
thnxxxx Paul aa lot

m really upset here .. u can't believe how m missing my mom.. can I apply after 3 months .. nd she need bank balance in india for visa??? I have no other way... m helpless ..today I called my mom nd wept too much ... it's really hard for me
Hello,

You can certainly apply after 3 months but I doubt they will give the visa to ur mom..it's better if u wait till you get ur 1sem results and then apply for her. Also, she does need to show bank balance but most important she has to show that she will go back after visiting..for that, ur dad has to show his job and also for ur mom if she works in India..

Also, crying won't solve the problem..face it as you yourself came to canada. Sorry for being blunt.
Take care
Paul