already submit with file
VISA ISSUED...
25 oct 2013
LANDED..........
nov

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Pl share your POE exp. Which univ/college did you join? Did they pick you up from the airport and did you get an accomodation by now?

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honestly telling you guys is not that good which we think in our home country

manupreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16 oct 2013
Med's Request
already done
Med's Done....
2 sep 2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
already submit with file
VISA ISSUED...
25 oct 2013
LANDED..........
nov
really aa very :mad:bad experience ... I hate to live here.. in such small basements.. always busy in work... very short opportunities for students here... a big pro of part tym jobs... so plzzzzz think before u apply .. we can't earn our fees wid part tym jobs....m missing my mom a lot.. nd u know yesterday I wept a lot.. m telling this honestly... nothing is there.. in india we think canada is a dream country .. bt it's really hard to live here... nd one thing more it's very cold as compared to india.. we can't bear winters.... so plzzzzzz
I m planning to come Back .... so I request u to plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
manupreet said:
really aa very :mad:bad experience ... I hate to live here.. in such small basements.. always busy in work... very short opportunities for students here... a big pro of part tym jobs... so plzzzzz think before u apply .. we can't earn our fees wid part tym jobs....m missing my mom a lot.. nd u know yesterday I wept a lot.. m telling this honestly... nothing is there.. in india we think canada is a dream country .. bt it's really hard to live here... nd one thing more it's very cold as compared to india.. we can't bear winters.... so plzzzzzz
sorry to hear this.....take heart...as someone rightly said, have patience....which city are you in now and where are you staying? coz' you say small basement?? Is it a homestay? which is your college?

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manupreet said:
i knew this would come. stay strong and focused. in which province are you?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am sorry that your entry to Canadian life has been a greater challenge than anticipated. You worked hard to reach this goal. Easy for me to say don't give up now, but I do understand your homesickness. Try to connect with others from Forum who live where you do. Get involved at a local community centre or newcomers group and get connected with local families who may be happy to help you land on your feet. It must be a huge culture shock to land at this time of year back east. I hope you will find a helping hand soon. Hang in there and good luck.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
manupreet said:
Manupreet:Life is a theatre...

siva246

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manupreet said:
yes, this is quite natural and this is called "cultural shock". It will be alright after one month. be strong, stay focused.

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
manupreet said:
Live strong Brother....

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
Dont take hasty decisions like coming back to ur home country at this point of time.
get involved and make more frnds.
everything will be alright.
u'll get used to it.
concentrate on ur studies ...complete it in time and return to ur mother.
wish you all the best.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
economicalindian said:
Live strong Brother....
Thats what Lance Armstrong said and he ended up with dope. I'd say "Be brave and move forward"