saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All
Have landed safe by the kind grace of Almighty and completed the process. My immigration record and history to canada completed as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Sydney Australia office on November 4, 2009. The Sydney Australia office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on July 23, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

Landing was very smooth and the experience was as usual shared before by many forum friends.

A very special thanks and sincere gratitude to Kanamen bro who took all trouble to pick us up from the airport, offered dinner and for arranging us with a temp accomodation. He is indeed an exceptionally great man with very kind heart (May Almighty bless him and allow him and his family with eternal peace and all happiness) to render voluntary help to many of our forum friends including me. The almighty also send him as an special messenger for my family to recover me from a great trouble soon after landing which could have been an worst lifetime experience. Our sincere sense of gratitude to the Almighty and Kanamen brother and his family for this forever. It can't be repaid by any means. We will keep it in our heart forever!!

Kanamen brother has a great family as well who been so kind to offer us lunch and with an opportunity to introduce with our great Captain Qorax at his home. Its been a real pleasure to meet our captain. He is really been an impressive personality beyond what I imagined! Unfortunately I missed to meet Explorer bro but looking forward to meet him sometime later.

Special thanks goes also to Saleem Javed Brother and his wife Nisha who been an excellent couple we met. They are so friendly and supportive for our initial days here and we are having very good time with them here.

To my first few days experience the people and community are very supportive here and amazingly the lifestyle cost is a bit cheaper (to my personal level of comparison with Australia).

We are now trying to relocate close to Toronto city area as the transport facility is a bit limited here. We still have to do certain official formalities left including SIN application and opening bank account which we are waiting to do soon we can move in to Toronto areas with new address. Also need to explore job and other opportunities for me and for my wife soon. Still working on to networking in first place which we do need to survive here.

So far so good and looking forward to share with you a bit more as it come along!!

Wish you all all the best for your Can Imm. Hope you will get to the stages I am already through in the days to come

Cheers

Fariza
Thank you fariza brother....for your kind words.....yeah definitely KANAMEN did a gr8 job and we got a chance to meet with Qorax. It is very nice meeting personally after talking to them for so many days on this forum.

Insha Allah every one will reach their destination (CANADA) very soon..

regards,
saleem

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations...GOD speed to you for your life in a new place...

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Congrats once again Fariza !!

Fly in the plane of Ambition & Landed in the Airport of Success......May Ur future always shine...Good Luck !!

Regards

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:
congratulations, wishing you happy life in Canada.
Thanks bro. I missed the chance to meet you the other day but will certainly be in touch and talk you soon.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
Dear Fariza

Congratulations!At last you made it!
May Allah, the most gracious, Most merciful bless us all.

imu
Many Thanks friend. Looking forward to welcome you here soon

C

Cozi

Congratulations fariza, I am very happy for u. I have read all ur post since last year and I can really say that u deserved it!!

Hopefull we will meet one day!!

Good luck!

Cozi ( I'll be joining you guys shortly, god willingly!!)

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cozi said:
Congratulations fariza, I am very happy for u. I have read all ur post since last year and I can really say that u deserved it!!

Hopefull we will meet one day!!

Good luck!

Cozi ( I'll be joining you guys shortly, god willingly!!)
Thanks Cozi. Hope to see you soon here. All the best