Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
15-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-6-2011,d/m 28-06-2011,got passports back 6-07-2011
LANDED..........
inshalla in mid september 2011
congratulations Fariza for your smooth landing. :)
please remember us in your prayers.We'll be landing in September.
Have a wonderful life ahead. :D :D

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
Congratulations, May Allah (swt) guide you in all your steps in settling in your new country :)

Ramadhan Mubarak

Mhut

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All
Have landed safe by the kind grace of Almighty and completed the process. My immigration record and history to canada completed as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Sydney Australia office on November 4, 2009. The Sydney Australia office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on July 23, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

Landing experience was smooth and as usual as shared by many forum friends.

A very special thanks and sincere gratitude to Kanamen bro who took all trouble to pick us up from the airport, offered dinner and for arranging us with a temp accomodation. He is indeed an exceptionally great man with very kind heart (May Almighty bless him and allow him and his family with eternal peace and all happiness) to render voluntary help to many of our forum friends including me. The almighty also send him as an special messenger for my family to recover me from a great trouble soon after landing which could have been an worst lifetime experience. Our sincere sense of gratitude to the Almighty and Kanamen brother and his family for this forever. It can't be repaid by any means. We will keep it in our heart forever!!

Kanamen brother has a great family as well who been so kind to offer us lunch and with an opportunity to introduce with our great Captain Qorax at his home. Its been a real pleasure to meet our captain. He is really been an impressive personality beyond what I imagined! Unfortunately I missed to meet Explorer bro but looking forward to meet him sometime later.

Special thanks goes also to Saleem Javed Brother and his wife Nisha who been an excellent couple we met. They are so friendly and supportive for our initial days here and we are having very good time with them here.

To my first few days experience the people and community are very supportive here and amazingly the lifestyle cost is a bit cheaper (to my personal level of comparison with Australia).

We are now trying to relocate close to Toronto city area as the transport facility is a bit limited here. We still have to do certain official formalities left including SIN application and opening bank account which we are waiting to do soon we can move in to Toronto areas with new address. Also need to explore job and other opportunities for me and for my wife soon. Still working on to networking in first place which we do need to survive here.

So far so good and looking forward to share with you a bit more as it come along!!

Wish you all all the best for your Can Imm. Hope you will get to the stages I am already through in the days to come

Cheers

Fariza
Many congrats...... :D Please keep updating us....... :)

V

visheshmalhotra13

Hi Fariza,

Congrats friend. I landed on 23rd and right now am in Kingston. Do add me to facebook if you have an account and keep in touch. You can find me by Vishesh Malhotra name. Or you can email me at visheshmalhotra13@yahoo.co.in.

Take care
VIshesh

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Aoa, Fariza Congratulations to you & your family.

Please share the incident you have been through that caused you problem. this might be of help to the people around also. Because we all know about the processes but no one is aware of any mishep that could happen to any one ( Allah forbide ).

Regards

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fariza said:
Hi All
Have landed safe by the kind grace of Almighty and completed the process. My immigration record and history to canada completed as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Sydney Australia office on November 4, 2009. The Sydney Australia office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on July 23, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

Landing experience was smooth and as usual as shared by many forum friends.

A very special thanks and sincere gratitude to Kanamen bro who took all trouble to pick us up from the airport, offered dinner and for arranging us with a temp accomodation. He is indeed an exceptionally great man with very kind heart (May Almighty bless him and allow him and his family with eternal peace and all happiness) to render voluntary help to many of our forum friends including me. The almighty also send him as an special messenger for my family to recover me from a great trouble soon after landing which could have been an worst lifetime experience. Our sincere sense of gratitude to the Almighty and Kanamen brother and his family for this forever. It can't be repaid by any means. We will keep it in our heart forever!!

Kanamen brother has a great family as well who been so kind to offer us lunch and with an opportunity to introduce with our great Captain Qorax at his home. Its been a real pleasure to meet our captain. He is really been an impressive personality beyond what I imagined! Unfortunately I missed to meet Explorer bro but looking forward to meet him sometime later.

Special thanks goes also to Saleem Javed Brother and his wife Nisha who been an excellent couple we met. They are so friendly and supportive for our initial days here and we are having very good time with them here.

To my first few days experience the people and community are very supportive here and amazingly the lifestyle cost is a bit cheaper (to my personal level of comparison with Australia).

We are now trying to relocate close to Toronto city area as the transport facility is a bit limited here. We still have to do certain official formalities left including SIN application and opening bank account which we are waiting to do soon we can move in to Toronto areas with new address. Also need to explore job and other opportunities for me and for my wife soon. Still working on to networking in first place which we do need to survive here.

So far so good and looking forward to share with you a bit more as it come along!!

Wish you all all the best for your Can Imm. Hope you will get to the stages I am already through in the days to come

Cheers

Fariza

Hi fariza,
I am so happy for you. Glory be to the Lord. I wish you the best of luck in Canada.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
@ fariza

Congratulations on your smooth landing in your dream-land. I wish you all the happiness and success in Canada.

Hitesh

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bro and best wishes for your new life in Canada :)

Cheers
Saki

Nylam168

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2012
Happy congratulations fariza, wish you a successful life in canada. ;) ;) ;)

And to all who supported you complete the journey, congratulations too and more blessings, thank you for all the help and encouragement you continue to extend to those who are taking this journey for a better life in another land. More power to you guys, we cant thank you enough for your valuable efforts. :D :D :D

Nylam

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Fariza,

Congratulations and welcome to Canada.

May God bless you and bro Kanamen for your further life in Canada.

See you soon.

Regards,
SISH7255

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATDXB said:
Ameen...!!

Brother Inshallah in 2012 because of some family commitment.
I really want to meet you brothers.

Cheers..
Certainly will see you in 2012 and all the very best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmonta said:
Congrats Fariza for yr landing & best wishes for the canadian life!!

Kanamen,Captain,explorer you all are real angels!!

May your generousness & compassion multiplies infinite times...

Regards
Edmonta
Thanks for your kind words. Wish you all the very best too