Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
By the way, when are you planning to reapply? Can you wait till end of Sept? then hurry to apply for CAIPS so you get the report before Sept 30th.
my application is for jan 2018 intake.

also should i order chips or gems

at the same time is it ok if i only order the 20 usd report instead of 225 use with legal analysis - i mean will it make a difference

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
By the way, when are you planning to reapply? Can you wait till end of Sept? then hurry to apply for CAIPS so you get the report before Sept 30th.
i had applied for an immigrant visa in 2008 or 2009 and get rejected i think in 2012.

i had applied also in 2007 for a visit visa which got rejected

don't know if this 2 scenarios contributes to the rejection letter

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i had applied for an immigrant visa in 2008 or 2009 and get rejected i think in 2012.

i had applied also in 2007 for a visit visa which got rejected

don't know if this 2 scenarios contributes to the rejection letter
yes, it could and you will see all these in the CAIPS report if the officer has seen it. GCMS is the new name of CAIPS. They both are same. I had applied for caips through caipsgcms.com for $16. No need of any legal advice. Lawyer will do nothing. Just collect documents and send to CIC and for that they will charge so much. You can visit this site. Their online chat service helped me a lot.

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
This is the biggest problem of CIC that they dont give clear rejection reasons. They want us to order CAIPS separately to understand the exact reason. CAIPS is a good report but I wish they could just copy paste the same thing in the rejection letter. Purpose of visit actually means that the visa officer does not think you will come back after you complete your studies. Now, why he thinks like that is difficult to say. May be he didnt like your last degree you completed or may be he didnt like your marks or may be he didnt like the financial docs you attached. There is something specific that has made him feel that you will not come back. Unfortunately, he will only write that in his CAIPS note. So, buddy, if you have time and patience and curiosity, then get a CAIPS report. Just cost $16 but its worth ordering it. If not, then you can assume and write a new SOP and reapply but please dont write,"I am only going to Canada to study and will come to India because it is a growing economy blah blah blah". Everybody writes that.

im also confused ----- in cic website they are promoting that one of the ways you can stay in canada is through studying there but then they are also reluctant at the same time to give a visa because you might over stay.

but why will you overstay if you cannot get a legal residency? if you stay there illegally you wont get any benefits or a decent salary

I'm working here in dubai and have no intention of being an illegal alien in canada unless otherwise they give me a permanent residence if i applied for it

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
im also confused ----- in cic website they are promoting that one of the ways you can stay in canada is through studying there but then they are also reluctant at the same time to give a visa because you might over stay.

but why will you overstay if you cannot get a legal residency? if you stay there illegally you wont get any benefits or a decent salary

I'm working here in dubai and have no intention of being an illegal alien in canada unless otherwise they give me a permanent residence if i applied for it
can i add this in my letter of explanation

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
your views?

by the way when will you fly to canada

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
your views?

by the way when will you fly to canada
I am flying on Sept 1st. Air Canada. They think that most of the people abuse the study permit process to only get PR so they reject so many people. But the reality is that we all go there to get PR and not just degrees.

Reactions: Mickymos

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
I am flying on Sept 1st. Air Canada. They think that most of the people abuse the study permit process to only get PR so they reject so many people. But the reality is that we all go there to get PR and not just degrees.
given a chance yes but to stay illegaly no

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
forget to add the following reason:

Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the

reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona

fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
Congrats Helican.

To all, kindly advise,
Although I have not got any mail to come get my passport yet, my tracking shows:

Visa application, tracking ID No.########– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I have a feeling its a refusal (since I did not get medical advise which is a requirement) due to financial proof. My question is can I use another sponsor if I want to reapply?
Hello
I also got the same reply from Accra are you from Nigeria please contact me on oyeyemiemmanuel@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07061141753

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
forget to add the following reason:

Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the

reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona

fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.
90% of the rejected applicants have this in their letter. The problem with the rejection letter is that they can only tick on it and are not allowed to write anything so very limited info is available to rejected applicants

Ali-_-G

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys,
Im from Pakistan,
I applied for student visa on 24th June,
Got bio metrics done on 26th June,
Got called for medical exam on 27th July,
Passed Medical Exam on 4th August,
Now still waiting for final answer the embassy hasnt even asked for my visa yet and im worried if i'll get the visa in time as classes start on 7th September and Eid Holidays are also coming up, Can Anyone tell me how long it takes for a final answer after u have passed the medical exam and what are the chances of rejection after passing medical.

Thank you

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got 2 time refusal for may intake 2017 for PG course advanced Healthcare leadership in lambton college.
My profile
10th= 60.2%
12th= 68%
Graduation (Bsc Nursing)= 59%
No backlog.. No Kt ...No gap

I also applied for CAIPS report in that it's written that:-
A 24year old PA want to pursue PG course advanced Healthcare leadership but have 5.5 in on module, also employed after graduation till now don't get logic to leave the job and give great expense to study. I am not satisfied with the study background and pursuing study.

Rite now I am applying for January intake 2018 .
Course = leadership in Healthcare profession ( 1year Pg diploma) can't change complete course because then they carry course issue
College = confederation college, Thunderbay
Financial = 15lack loan , 10lack savings , 5 lack GIC
( for one year experience I think enulf)
SOP= it's made by IDP strong one
letter of explanation from college as support letter .

So, what my chance now to get visa ???
Please reply ...take while to read my condition

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi guys,
Im from Pakistan,
I applied for student visa on 24th June,
Got bio metrics done on 26th June,
Got called for medical exam on 27th July,
Passed Medical Exam on 4th August,
Now still waiting for final answer the embassy hasnt even asked for my visa yet and im worried if i'll get the visa in time as classes start on 7th September and Eid Holidays are also coming up, Can Anyone tell me how long it takes for a final answer after u have passed the medical exam and what are the chances of rejection after passing medical.

Thank you
You should check the CIC site for the current timeline. It keeps changing.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got 2 time refusal for may intake 2017 for PG course advanced Healthcare leadership in lambton college.
My profile
10th= 60.2%
12th= 68%
Graduation (Bsc Nursing)= 59%
No backlog.. No Kt ...No gap

I also applied for CAIPS report in that it's written that:-
A 24year old PA want to pursue PG course advanced Healthcare leadership but have 5.5 in on module, also employed after graduation till now don't get logic to leave the job and give great expense to study. I am not satisfied with the study background and pursuing study.

Rite now I am applying for January intake 2018 .
Course = leadership in Healthcare profession ( 1year Pg diploma) can't change complete course because then they carry course issue
College = confederation college, Thunderbay
Financial = 15lack loan , 10lack savings , 5 lack GIC
( for one year experience I think enulf)
SOP= it's made by IDP strong one
letter of explanation from college as support letter .

So, what my chance now to get visa ???
Please reply ...take while to read my condition
mimimum 6 is required in each module. Visa officers never like to see anything below that. Appear for IELTS again. make a strong SOP as to how that course will give you better jobs when you come back.