+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINALLY - CIC REPLIED - Please share if smb. got email like that!!!!

dyra

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO transferred OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AS A Painter
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2011
Doc's Request.
updated Schedule 1,2,3 13-08-2013
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
IELTS Request
along with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hello!!

Just to share with You guys.... And please let me what is going to happen next!! Anybody already gone through this....

I sent my application for PR as a Skilled Worker FSW 2- I am applying as a Painter!!

with arranged Employment and IELTS TEST and all supporting documents on December 28, 2011 !!!

They got application on January 3, 2012

February 7, 2012 they charged my credit card

February 23, 2012 got an email from Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office Sydney, NS saying:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing."

Today, August 13, 2013 I got email from OttPilot-immigration : This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated IMM0008 “Generic Application Form For Canada”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

· Updated IMM5669 “Schedule A” for yourself/ your spouse and dependents over 18 (if applicable)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

· Updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” for yourself/ your spouse and dependents over 18 (if applicable)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
· Updated “Schedule 3” for yourself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf
(Please note: We ask that you complete all information on the Schedule 3 with the exception of section 6: Canadian Educational Credential or Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report, it is not required. In Section 7, if you have already provided language testing results, we do not require them again. If they have not previously been provided, we ask that you send us your completed language testing results)
· Updated letter of reference from current employer confirming employment along with detailed description of your duties
NOTE: please note, if you reside in Canada the work reference must also indicate if the employment is permanent

Please submit the requested documents/fees to the following e-mail address:

Attention of: MM01603 – CPP-O

OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 30 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

All further enquiries should be sent to the following e-mail address only:

OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.c

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
u need to fill all 4 forms & send it Ottawa Pilot Immegration Office ASAP.

1)Generic Application Form.
2)Schedule A (Background Declaration).
3)Addition Family Information.
4)Schedule 3 (Economic Class-FSW)

These form except Generic Application have to be fill by all adult member considering in application.

also u should provide Updated letter of reference from current employer confirming employment along with detailed description of your duties.

U have only 30 Days in hand so do it fast :)

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
dyra said:
Hello!!

Just to share with You guys.... And please let me what is going to happen next!! Anybody already gone through this....

I sent my application for PR as a Skilled Worker FSW 2- I am applying as a Painter!!

with arranged Employment and IELTS TEST and all supporting documents on December 28, 2011 !!!

February 23, 2012 got an email from Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office Sydney, NS saying:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.

Today, August 13, 2013 I got email from OttPilot-immigration : This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated IMM5669 “Schedule A” for yourself/ your spouse and dependents over 18 (if applicable)

· Updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” for yourself/ your spouse and dependents over 18 (if applicable)

(Please note: We ask that you complete all information on the Schedule 3 with the exception of section 6: Canadian Educational Credential or Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report, it is not required. In Section 7, if you have already provided language testing results, we do not require them again. If they have not previously been provided, we ask that you send us your completed language testing results)
· Updated letter of reference from current employer confirming employment along with detailed description of your duties
NOTE: please note, if you reside in Canada the work reference must also indicate if the employment is permanent

OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 30 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.c
Its a positive move, and you can have ur Med instructions after submitting these docs...

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 24-07-2013 PPR 2 : 15-08-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
Congratulations ... you should send requested forms asap, this means CIC is working on your case now.

dyra said:
Hello!!

OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Please note:

OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.c

dyra

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO transferred OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AS A Painter
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2011
Doc's Request.
updated Schedule 1,2,3 13-08-2013
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
IELTS Request
along with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
ASAP
O Yes I will send everything ASAP :)

canada.aspirant2013

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, Now in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-01-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 2013
AOR Received.
March-21-2012
IELTS Request
March-01-2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Oct 10, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 19, 2013; Ecas (third line) update: Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 14, 2013 at Coutts, AB T0K0N0
Great!
Looks like that Ottawa VO is moving with FSW2-2012 applications. I applied on March-2012, under the FSW2 category.
Good Luck, Dyra. :)

summy

Oct 21, 2013
Hi Dyra,
I got same email from the same agent on August 8, 2013 and i submitted all the requested docs within a month. Didn't hear anything yet. have you received any update on your file after submitting all your documents?

Or should I believe that we are in the same boat:)

Pls update. thanks